Share this if you believe you have a right to know what our governments are up to.
- California State University, SacramentoMarketing, 2009 - 2011
- San Francisco State UniversityMarketing, 2007 - 2009
- Sierra CollegeGeneral Ed, 2005 - 2007
- BlurbSEO Manager, 2015 - present
- VerticalResponseSEO Manager, 2012 - 2015
- ivgStoresContent and Email Marketing Associate, 2012 - 2012
- Wells FargoPersonal Banker, 2007 - 2011
- NileGuide.comMarketing Intern, 2011 - 2011
- Apple Inc.Specialist, 2007 - 2008
- Healthline NetworksLinkbuilder, 2011 - 2012
5 Reasons Why Keywords Are Still Important - SEMrush Blog
Adam Dince shares his love — and the importance of — keywords
Become a Master of Productivity with IFTTT [VIDEO]
If This Then That, or better known as IFTTT, is the ultimate tool for anyone looking to save some time and have the Internet do the heavy li
VerticalResponse Inc. wins 2013 WebAward for Skadeedle: The Coolest Site...
VerticalResponse Inc. wins 2013 WebAward for Skadeedle: The Coolest Site for All Your Small Biz Marketing
9 Experts and a Summary: What Makes an Ideal SEO Employee?
What do the best and brightest SEOs in the US and the UK look for when they are hiring? Read on to find out. Take note: Their answers may su
Google Calls Google Places Dashboard Analytics A "Bit Fickle"
It should be of no surprise to our reader or anyone who has a business listing on Google Maps/Places/Local that the Google Places Dashboard
Google Says You Have Unnatural Links. Got backlinks, now what? - via @ch...
Find The Best Inbound Marketing Content In The World From Inbound.org.
Q&A With Google's Matt Cutts On What To Do If You Get A Manual P...
What to do if Google sends you a penalty notice and you can’t figure out exactly what it’s for? Turn to Google’s webmaster help forum, says
Depression | Causes, Considerations, and Home Care | Healthline
Depression may be described as feeling sad, blue, unhappy, miserable, or down in the dumps. Most of us feel this way at one time or another
The Secret to Content Optimization for People and Search
How do we optimize our content for search, but create content for people? The secret is not as hard as it might sound.