- Philips LifelineFreelance Writer, 2013 - presentCaregiving articles.
- Freelance WorkWriter, 2005 - presentVarious writing work, including press releases, blogging, social network integration, website content, and more. Cherie specializes in sports, health, relationships, entertainment, and small business.
- Author, Blogger, Poet, present
- About.comFriendship Expert, presentArticles, blog posts, forum discussions, and newsletters about friendship and relationships. Topics include: finding new friends, managing conflict, friendship activities, and more.
- Life Goes StrongMidlife Dating, Caregiving, 2011 - 2013Articles about midlife dating, care giving, spirit, and family.
Cherie Burbach is a freelance writer specializing in lifestyle and relationships. She has published thousands of articles on the subjects of health, sports, lifestyle, and friendship. She's written for About.com, NBC/Universal, Happen Magazine, b5media, and more. Visit her website.
Writing Humor and Finding Your Voice by Diane Laney Fitzpatrick
“Timing,” he says. “I think you could learn something about timing and phrasing, and what your audience thinks is funny.” There are some ama