- Philips LifelineFreelance Writer, 2013 - presentCaregiving articles.
- Freelance WorkWriter, 2005 - presentVarious writing work, including press releases, blogging, social network integration, website content, and more. Cherie specializes in sports, health, relationships, entertainment, and small business.
- Author, Blogger, Poet, present
- About.comFriendship Expert, presentArticles, blog posts, forum discussions, and newsletters about friendship and relationships. Topics include: finding new friends, managing conflict, friendship activities, and more.
- Life Goes StrongMidlife Dating, Caregiving, 2011 - 2013Articles about midlife dating, care giving, spirit, and family.
Cherie Burbach is a freelance writer specializing in lifestyle and relationships. She has published thousands of articles on the subjects of health, sports, lifestyle, and friendship. She's written for About.com, NBC/Universal, Happen Magazine, b5media, and more. Visit her website.
Fall Prevention for Seniors: Don't Forget to Clean House and Exercise!
Fall prevention for senior adults includes things like clearing clutter in your home and maintaining a regular low-impact exercise program.
#MindTheChat Q&A with Friendship Expert Cherie Burbach
When we’re no longer confined to classrooms of 20 or more of our peers, one of the most challenging things, […]