Applications for the Fourth Annual North America Chinese Startup Contest are now open. The application deadline is December 1st, 2013.
Come to our info session on Wed Nov 27th, 6:30pm hosted by UCAHP and TiPark Silicon Valley to learn more about the Contest and how to apply. We will ruffle free tickets to the Startup Contest Final using participants' business cards.
- 3 past winners share their tips and progress
- 3 judges present what is the right PPT the judges love to see
Please RSVP through http://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup21-info-session-tickets-9498485225
to secure your spot.
To find out more about the Contest before the info session please visit our website: http://startup21.org/
(English version on the way) or read below.
This event will be valuable to anyone interested in applying for Contest to pitch in front of angel investors, venture capitalists, and Chinese media. The info session will have volunteers and previous contestants to give you a better idea of what you can gain from the Contest and best practices for your application.
TiPark Silicon Valley, 1601 McCarthy Boulevard, Milpitas, CA 95035
Wednesday, November 27th, 6:30pm
We will publish the live stream link at the home page of our website: http://startup21.org/
when the Information Session starts.
We look forward to seeing you next Wednesday and happy early Thanksgiving!
Fourth Annual North America Chinese Startup Contest
Serious about the Chinese market? Looking for funding? Don’t know how to expand into China? Join the biggest Chinese community in Silicon Valley for our annual event.
The North America Chinese Startup Contest will help you find investors, meet thought leaders, and help you access the Chinese market.
The Contest provides:
1. Exposure to angel investors, venture capitalists, Chinese media, and hundreds of attendees
2. One on one mentorship from experienced Chinese entrepreneurs and investors
3. Feedback to help you perfect your pitch
4. Introductions and fundraising opportunities from leading Chinese VC firms (over $1m invested to each of the top 6 teams last year)
Developing a China strategy isn’t easy and we’re here to help. Contact us with any questions you might have and we’re looking forward to your applications!