My name is Dennis Littley or "Chef Dennis"
as I'm known both at work and across the Internet. I'm a Food & Travel Blogger, YouTube Show Host & Producer Traveling and Eating my way around Florida and wherever the road takes me sharing the Fun along the way!
- Let's Talk About it - premiering in September 2015
- Around the Kitchen Table: with co-host Kitchen Designer Susan Serra featuring easy to make Restaurant Style Dishes and Kitchen Design tips
- On the Road with Chef Dennis: Sharing my experiences as I travel around Florida and other areas. Interviewing business owners, guests, offering a personal connection with these people and places.
You can also find my previous series:
- Good Day Google+: Talk and Variety Show featuring the best and brightest on Google+
- The Food & Booze Show: with co-host Mia Voss as we showcase restaurants around the Denver and Orlando areas, as well as specials from around the world.
- The Bloggers Guide to Using G+ Effectively
- The G+ Food Bloggers Community Education Events
You can also find my First Annual Virtual Blogging Conference on G+ in July of 2013 (11 Sessions) and The Second Annual Virtual Bloggers Conference in June of 2014 (12 sessions) and The Third Annual Virtual Bloggers Conference June 12-14, 2015 (13 sessions)
My 40+ years of experience in the Food Service Industry have taken me on an incredible journey, beginning my career in Fast Food then working my way through Nursing Homes, Fine Dining Restaurants, Executive Dining and finally Private Schools.
Since my retirement from professional kitchens, I've made my home on Google+ and can honestly say there's no place I'd rather be.
"Google+ puts the Social back into Social Media"