- Show Love LLCco-founder, 2012 - present
- What Women MakeFounder, 2009 - present
- Getty Imagescontent lead, new site from Getty Images launching summer 2012, 2012 - 2012
- ADC*E Art Directors Club of Europepress officer / social media director, 2011 - 2012
- Istituto Europeo de DesignProfessor of Brand Strategy and Insights, 2009 - 2010
- Writer of NovelWriter of that novel, 2007 - 2009
- Margeotes Fertitta PowellSenior Brand Strategist, 2006 - 2007
- Crispin Porter + BoguskySenior Brand Strategist, 2004 - 2005
- Girl on the streetfounder, trend spotter, 1999 - 2004
- Electric Artistsconsultant
Social Content Entrepreneur
Chauncey left New York in 2007 for Paris where she traveled around Europe reporting from Salone del Mobile (x2), the London Design Festival (x3), the Frieze Art Fair, also writing culturally specific articles for Brandchannel from Paris and Japan.
In 2009, she moved to Barcelona consulting with Future Lab out of Antwerp, teaching brand strategy and trend research methodology to second year B.A students at the Istituto Europeo di Design. She’s now the Press Officer and Social Media Manager at the Art Directors Club of Europe.
What Women Make is her ongoing experiment dedicated to the spirit of enterprising creative women around the world who continue to inspire her.
September 2010, she hosted ten designers from six countries and three
continents at the London Design Festival where she showcased exemplary work
along the following criteria: sustainability, innovation, problem-solving,
fresh cultural perspectives, and a sense of whimsy.
Chauncey wrote a magical realism mystery and work of literary fiction over 5 years living in Paris, Biarritz, and Barcelona and is seeking representation.
SHOW LOVE is her new venture with partner and husband, filmmaker Peter Crosby providing social content to likeminded businesses, telling and spreading their story through text, video, and social media.
She’s available for speaking engagements and workshops at your company.
- Webby-nominated pioneer global street style blog girlonthestreet 2003.
- Senior brand strategy, head insights at advertising agencies Crispin, Porter + Bogusky, Margeotes Fertitta Powell
- Led brand strategy on following brands: Coca-Cola, Perry Ellis, Victoria’s Secret PINK, truth anti-tobacco, Louisiana Pacific and more
- Independent Insights & Strategy Consultant on brands including L’Oreal, Jennifer Lopez, Teen People, Acuvue Lenses, a Japanese lifestyle brand, an Eastern European publishing conglomerate and more
- Press Officer and Social Media Manager at the Art Directors Club of Europe (ADC*E)
- Entrepreneur and storyteller for companies that are both ethical and possess ore or more of the following traits: innovative, creative, aesthetically sublime, soulful, original, sustainable, solves a problem, community minded.
Future of Interactivity (Paris), VNU’s What Teens Want conference (NYC), Imagination Festival during New York Ad Week, workshop on ethnography in partnership with Brain Ventures for clients such as Pan Rico and Gallina Blanca (Barcelona), host of a Night of Talks on Sustainability (London, Sense Loft, home of Sense Worldwide), Workshop on social media sponsored by EPWN (Barcelona).
in New York:
Early entrepreneurial work talked about in:
Daily News, Elle Brazil, Newsday (named one of New York’s Newest Entrepreneurs after 9/11), New York Magazine, Teen People
on B TV (Barcelona TV), featured in PR Noticias, Expansion, Glamour España and more.
What Women Make in Australian Vogue Living 2011
Honey Magazine, Complex Magazine, MTV News, New York Post, Trace, Terrace, The Source, Cosmopolitan, Brandchannel, Comunicas - magazine of Spain’s largest financial paper.
- Ransom Everglades, Bennington, The New School, NYU