- SkyRocket MediaVP of Organic Search, 2012 - presentManaging Enterprise level Organic Internet Marketing which includes SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing for high-end marketing campaigns.
- One on One MarketingSenior Marketing Manager, 2009 - 2011Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
- Pinnacle SecuritySales Rep., 2009 - 2009Door-to-door home security salesman in Alberta Canada.
- Evolve Web DevelopmentCEO, 2007 - 2009Evolve is a company that specializes in Web Development, Website Design, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Patient DocsMarketing Manager, 2007 - 2007Patientdocs provides web services to Dental Professionals. Services of Web Design, Web Development, and Search Engine Marketing.
- Square Compass Web DevelopmentProject Manager, 2005 - 2007Square Compass is a web development firm in Utah that specializes in the building of custom web applications.
- Access DataWebmaster, 2011 - 2012Managing Social Media, Content Marketing, & SEO for all AccessData web marketing ventures. Also working in a Front-End development role mainly using PHP, HTML, & CSS.
- Utah Valley State CollegeBusiness Administration, 2004 - 2005
Twitter Acquires Password Security Startup Mitro, Open Sources Its Produ...
Twitter is acquiring a small password security startup called Mitro for its New York office. Mitro built a way that multiple people can shar
More Panda 4.0 Findings: Syndication, User Engagement, Indexation & ...
This post provides several SEO findings based on an analysis of fresh damage and website recoveries after the rollout of Google's Panda 4.0
Report: Google to end forced G+ integration, drastically cut division re...
Report says 1000-1200 employees will be moved from Google+ to other divisions.
Has Advertising Information Been Used by Google in Ranking Pages in Sear...
A patent filed in 2003 at Google describes how advertising information could be used in ranking web pages in organic search.
Google's Matt Cutts Wants To Give Ranking Boost To SSL Sites
At SMX West Matt Cutts gave the attendees a few tidbits, one of those items was that making your site secure, encrypted, i.e. SSL enabled, i
Online Marketing: The Single Reason Why Conservatives Don't Win More Ele...
With how good the business world is at online marketing, it has always been fascinating to me how terrible the political world is it online
Court Rejects FCC Net Neutrality And Leaves Consumers With No Defense Ag...
The United States Court of Appeals in Washington DC has ruled in favor of Verizon in a case regarding the authority of the FCC to regulate I
DuckDuckGo: The Search Engine That Protects Your Privacy | Chase Sagum
Some think privacy isn’t a huge deal when it comes to search engines, but with a recent report from Google that is all beginning to change.
Priceless Lessons Learned from REWORK | Chase Sagum
You’ve gotta read the book REWORK if you haven’t had the chance to yet. It’s an incredible book and honestly it’s a simple 1-2 day read. You
Topic or Niche Specific "Drudge Report" Type Sites | Chase Sagum
If you’ve never been to the Drudge Report before then chances are you are you might be a cryogenic-ally frozen caveman stored away in a dino
Quick Tip: Implement a Sticky “Back to Top” Button | Webdesigntuts+
In this quick tip screencast we're going to implement a feature which you may have seen on websites with lots of page content. This button a
Top 10 Search Modifiers: Why They Matter, What They Are & How To Use...
Google is working hard to improve search, and it’s doing such a great job that the general public doesn’t seem to be noticing. With the incl