- George D. Steckel Elementary SchoolTechnology Instructor, presentI am a computer lab instructor in an elementary school that serves grades two and three.
- Baker Instruments CorporationBiomedical/Electronics Technician, 1983 - 1988
- Wilkes UniversityEducational LeadershipMasters program culminating in PA principal certification.
- Wilkes UniversityClassroom TechnologyMasters program designed to give teachers the skills necessary to integrate technology into the classroom.
- Kutztown University of PennsylvaniaElementary Education, 1988 - 1990Undergraduate program in elementary education.
- Lincoln Technical InstituteElectronics Technology, 1981 - 1983Associates Degree program designed to provide the skills necessary to obtain a position as an electronics technician in industry.
- Lock Haven University of PennsylvaniaHealth, Phys. Ed and Recreation, 1978 - 1980Undergraduate program in Health, Physical Education and Recreation.
What smartphone games can teach us about education
nytimes.com Over break, I got moderately addicted to an iPhone game called Hyper Breaker Turbo... And by "moderately", I mean "extremely". I
empowerstudents - Technology Integration Coach Information
TIC - Technology Integration Coach. The role of the instructional technology coach is to provide professional development opportunities and
Game for students aims to make Congress serious fun
A new video game, "Government in Action," lets students become members of Congress, learning as they go.