- Ball State UniversityMagazine Journalism, 2004 - 2006
- Hagerstown Community CollegeLiberal Arts, 2002 - 2004
- Clear Spring High School1998 - 2002
- Frostburg State UniversityCommunications Writer, 2015 - presentCommunications writer for Frostburg State University, writing and shooting daily university news updates, features for Profile magazine and assists in public relations for FSU.
- Bradenton HeraldBusiness Reporter, 2013 - 2015
- AOLSarasota Patch Editor, 2011 - 2013
- Post-Newsweek MediaGazette Staff Writer, 2007 - 2008
- The JournalPart-time features staff writer, 2006 - 2007
- Erie Times-NewsFeatures intern, 2006 - 2006
- WalmartCashier and Customer Service Manager, 2001 - 2005
- Baltimore Sun Media GroupPatuxent/Homestead Social Media Editor, 2008 - 2011
Half Shell Oyster House leaving Sarasota for Manatee | Retail | Bradento...
Sarasota restaurant leaves after less than two years on Main Street.
Wawa plans for second Bradenton gas staton | Downtown Business | Bradent...
Downtown convenience store will be second Bradenton Wawa.
Tampa Bay companies dominate top Do Not Call complaints | Business | Bra...
Consumers can take simple steps to stop telemarketers in Florida.
Baltimore-based STX plans line of ice hockey equipment
STX, which built its business through innovation on the lacrosse field, aims to play in a larger but more slippery arena — the ice rink.
Best Deals and Discounts on the Best Local Restaurants – Save Money on ...
Saving money on dining out is easy with Restaurant.com gift certificates. Find restaurants in your area and get $25 restaurant gift certific
Terrorist attack survivor is living life to the fullest
He doesn't dream about it, never did dream about it.
Comedy loosely based on 'pizza bomber' case to open Aug. 12
A pizza deliveryman gets caught up with a bunch of criminals. He is ordered to rob a bank. A bomb is strapped to his chest. Those are gri
Irene aftermath: fallen trees, downed power lines, delay to start of sch...
Tens of thousands have been left without power in Howard County in the wake of Hurricane Irene 's night-long battering of torrential rain a
Special flag to fly above Arbutus fire house Sept. 11
As the daughter of a veteran firefighter, Teresa Tingler's decision on what to do with the raffle prize she won on Aug. 2 was easy, especial
Flag at overpass in honor of 9/11 victims to reach 125 mark on Sept. 11
This Sunday's 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks will mark the 125th time a group of Catonsville residents led by Harry Korrell have
Maryland State Fair reopens after riding out Hurricane Irene
After shutting down early Saturday because of the effects of Hurricane Irene , the Maryland State Fair reopened at noon Sunday at
Tree removal firm branches out to help clean up Irene's mess
As Hurricane Irene moved out, work crews from Davey Tree moved it — on Sunday starting what is likely to be a long week of cleaning up storm
One dead two critical in Ellicott City carbon monoxide poisoning
An Ellicott City man is dead and two of his family members are in critical condition from carbon monoxide poisoning in a home that had los
John Waters: Sun made a mistake in reassigning Sragow
I am amazed that The Baltimore Sun is letting Mike Sragow leave his position as main film writer. All a medium size city can do today to com
County executive tours Irene's aftermath; residents, work crews clean up
Sunday, Aug. 28, 5:30 p.m. — County ExecutiveKevin Kamenetz and Director of Public Works Edward Adams Jr. were out surveying damage from Hu
Conowingo water release may approach 'Agnes' proportions this weekend, d...
Heavy rains Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday led to flooding, road closures, the evacuation of Port Deposit , at least two swift water rescu