- Babb & Rowland, LLCDUI/OVI defense attorney, 2005 - presentI am managing partner of one the most talented firms in the Miami Valley. We work really hard, we work really smart and we have fun.
- Cox, Keller & RowlandDUI defense lawyer, 1995 - 2005
- Xenia City ProsecutorCity Prosecutor, 1999 - 2000
2190 Gateway Dr.Dayton, Ohio 45324
- Ohio Northern University, JDLaw, 1992 - 1995I attended Ohio Northern University's Pettit College of Law on the H.E. Ashcroft Scholarship. While at ONU I studied as a visiting scholar at the University College London, Bentham Faculty of Laws in London, England. I served as an Associate Justice on the Moot Court Board and finished in the top 25% of my class.
- Wright State University, BAPolitical Science, 1988 - 1992I graduated magna cum laude with the distinction of receiving a University Honors Degree. I was selected a student ambassador to the People's Republic of China and was awarded an academic letter for my participation in the Wright State Mock Trial Program. In addition to the B.A. in Political Science, I minored in Sociology with a concentration in Criminology.
- Beavercreek High School1988
OVI Trial Practice: Admission of the Alcohol Influence Report
The Alcohol Influence Report is a document prepared by the arresting officer noting each and every indicator for alcohol impairment that the
Happy Labor Day from Charles Rowland and DaytonDUI
Happy Labor Day! My father started out in the Brotherhood of Railroad Trainmen which became the United Transportation Union. My Mom was a pr
Kettering OVI Checkpoint Tonight! (Aug. 29, 2014) | Ohio DUI | OVI Blog
Kettering OVI checkpoint tonight! The Kettering Police Department will conduct an OVI sobriety checkpoint Friday night from 11:00 p.m. until
DUI Law: What Did SCOTUS Say In Missouri v. McNeely
If you have been following developments in DUI law, you have no doubt heard about the United States Supreme Court decision in Missouri v. Mc
Rolling Springfield OVI Checkpoints Tonight (Aug. 22, 2014)
Rolling Springfield OVI checkpoints tonight in Springfield and Enon. The Clark County OVI Task Force will be operating a rolling OVI checkpo
DUI Defense In My Cousin Vinny | Dayton DUI Attorney
DUI defense is never far from my mind. I was reminded of this last weekend watching one of my favorite movies, "My Cousin Vinny." In the mov
Judges Express Concerns Over Ignition Interlock Implementation
As Ohio is contemplating "Annie's Law" which would require Ignition Interlock Devices for every first-time OVI offender, it is important to