I do most of my posting at my business page . Please follow me there. I'm a great believer in re-plussing, so join me and I'll be a productive member of your network.
- Babb & Rowland, LLCDUI/OVI defense attorney, 2005 - presentI am managing partner of one the most talented firms in the Miami Valley. We work really hard, we work really smart and we have fun.
- Cox, Keller & RowlandDUI defense lawyer, 1995 - 2005
- Xenia City ProsecutorCity Prosecutor, 1999 - 2000
2190 Gateway Dr.Dayton, Ohio 45324
- Ohio Northern University, JDLaw, 1992 - 1995I attended Ohio Northern University's Pettit College of Law on the H.E. Ashcroft Scholarship. While at ONU I studied as a visiting scholar at the University College London, Bentham Faculty of Laws in London, England. I served as an Associate Justice on the Moot Court Board and finished in the top 25% of my class.
- Wright State University, BAPolitical Science, 1988 - 1992I graduated magna cum laude with the distinction of receiving a University Honors Degree. I was selected a student ambassador to the People's Republic of China and was awarded an academic letter for my participation in the Wright State Mock Trial Program. In addition to the B.A. in Political Science, I minored in Sociology with a concentration in Criminology.
- Beavercreek High School1988
Ignition Interlock Devices For Everyone - We Warned You!
H.B. 469 (Annie's Law) presented at the Ohio Statehouse on Thursday will require an ignition interlock device be installed on the vehicle of
Miamisburg DUI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II - Miamisburg DUI | OVI Blog
If you are looking for information about your Miamisburg DUI case, you can visit the Miamisburg Municipal Court or you can visit the Miamisb
Ohio's OVI Forfeiture Law: Can I Sell My Car Before It Gets Forfeited?
Under Ohio's OVI forfeiture law, you are not permitted to sell your car if it is subject to forfeiture. Ohio's OVI forfeiture law is set for
Forced Blood Draw In Ohio (What Happens After Missouri v. McNeeley?)
What is the status of Ohio's forced blood draw law following the decision in Missouri v. McNeeley, 2013 U.S. LEXIS 3160 (2013). In Missouri
Dayton OVI Attorney Charles Rowland named 2014 Super Lawyer
For the second year in a row, Dayton OVI attorney Charles M. Rowland II has been named an Ohio Super Lawyer. This prestigious list features
Where Can I Get Help? Alcohol Addiction Services at TCN-BHS
If you have been arrested for an alcohol related offense, you may consider seeking the help of alcohol addiction specialists. We try to help
Changes To Ohio's Field Sobriety Test Manual - Part One
Ohio has adopted a new Field Sobriety Test manual as of 2013. This post is part of a multi-article look at the Field Sobriety Test manual ch