- CoreBrain Training: GlobalAcademic Dean: Building Neuroscience Communities, 2011 - present
- CorePsych Treatment SolutionsNeuroscience - brain and body evidence for precise interventions, presentStarted in 2006, over 400 articles on improved ways to look at psych interventions.
- Author: "New ADHD Medication Rules - Brain Science & Common Sense"ADHD Insight Evangelist | Book, 2010 - presentMissives to fellow travelers looking for the latest maps for fresh mind territories. ADHD is the most mismanaged, misdiagnosed and mistreated mind condition on the planet.
- Amen Clinics: DCChief Psych, CoFounder DC Office, 2003 - 2007
- Hospital Corporation of America, Peninsula Hospital: Hampton VAExec Med Director, 1989 - 1994While there also served as Director of Virgina Impaired Professionals for 1 yr, and wrote Deep Recovery as a commentary on the outdated labels still used in substance abuse-recovery.
Book: New ADHD Medication Rules - Brain Science & Common Sense Available at these several stores. For Audio [Audible], eBook, Book Excerpts and Reader Testimonials see this link.
Training Available - Professionals & Public
Let's Walk Together! - I always welcome traveling companions. Sign up here for CoreBrain Training, the most useful, practical and cost effective way to use neuroscience evidence in everyday treatment situations. Evidence matters, as it saves not only dollars, but years of time.
1. Coaches: ADHD Meds In Action - 7.5 Hours - CoreBrain Certification
2. Public and Professionals: Reality Changes The Face Of ADHD - 6 Hours - Details for ADHD Meds That Will Improve Treatment Outcomes
Stay posted for multiple workshop opportunities... Together we can make a difference.
DrCharlesParker Over 147,000 views based upon specific insights for ADHD Medications. Important playlists to help understand ADHD Medication Management:
1. ADHD Meds Tutorial Overview, - Why, How, What.
2. ADHD Medication Dosage Details, - Get it right.
3. ADHD Medication Problems Can Teach - The PM Drop as Mentor
4. ADHD and Immunity: Mind and Gut. - IgG Matters
5. ADHD Meds & Allergies – Milk and Wheat - How Milk and Wheat Corrupt Brain
6. ADHD Meds & Allergies – Street Immunity - Immunity Explained: ADHD Meds
Neuroscience information now explodes so rapidly that even medical practitioners get lost in categorical, cookie cutter solutions. But human complexity lives beyond platitudes. The dynamic mind works on reality, beyond fixed, amorphous labels.
CoreBrain Training | CorePsych Treatment Systems
Traditional and Functional Medicine: A false and profoundly counterproductive dichotomy creates warring subsets of scientific mind information. The next step for all of us is comprehensive medicine. Ineffective communication with the public, and institutionalized thinking both create problems; our Core Teams will continue to be part of the solutions. See CoreBrain Training - it's designed to take both practitioners and the public to these new mind places. Cellular focus; global vision.
Macro views and micro solutions: From the macro views of SPECT imaging, to the molecular and cellular levels of neurotransmitter precursors, hormones, immune dysfunction, and toxic elements evidence for the brain-world evolves. Our team travels on the train that drives up front, to the office action, - and will be reporting back from the trenches when I witness our improved outcomes and, on the other hand, regularly witness the limitations of paper theories based on appearances. Is the sun rotating around the earth? - It *looks like* it is...
ADHD Medication Book & Video Tutorials
ADHD Meds Paperback: New ADHD Medication Rules: Brain Science and Common Sense - A Game Changer for Diagnosis and Treatment of ADHD - details beyond appearances. For the Kindle And Audio Edition at Amazon. A Best-Seller At Amazon in 3 mos in 6 Different Categories.
ADHD Medications Report: Read Predictable Solutions right now, a 23 pg *Complimentary* Utilitarian Review that outlines the 10 Biggest Problems and Best Solutions for that profusion of problems with ADHD Meds.
ADHD Medications Videos
Complimentary How-To on ADHD Meds: 8 Videos
Complimentary Videos: Correcting ADHD Treatment Failure: 8 Videos
Complimentary Special Report: 25 pages on Predictable Solutions For ADHD Meds.
New Rules is out now in eBook, Paperback since Jan 2013, and now Audible- see This Page for excerpts, testimonials and connections..
> See these Multiple Bookstore Connections for availability.
- Society for NeuroscienceNeuroscience Applications, 2011 - presentOngoing upgrades on neuroscience advances and clinical applications. Now every question we ask at every meeting is based upon biologically measurable brain function and laboratory data. Neurophysiology and specific cellular activity create foundations for predictable outcomes, with the most interesting, fresh treatment landscapes for the 21st century mind.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineMedicine, 1964 - 1968Planned to become a family practitioner to follow in the footsteps of my mother, but reading Freud's "Interpretation of Dreams" changed my direction. In Gross Anatomy that first year at PCOM on Spruce St in West Philly, with Dr Angus Cathie, who taught my mother in the same school, was my initiation to Dr Charles Parker.
- Institute of the Phildelphia Association For PsychoanalysisPsychoanalysis, 1971 - 1978In Philadelphia I studied psychoanalysis at the Institute in Bala-Cynwyd. - Outstanding training with internationally prominent psychoanalysts: Homer Curtis, MD, Eli Marcovitz, MD, Paul Ecker, MD, Morris Galinsky, MD, and many others. It was a privilege to meet and speak with Anna Freud at the Association during her visit to Phila. in 1972. The two most important questions for a new office evaluation back then: "What are your dreams?" and "What are your fantasies?' In those days we chased any evidence we could find as mind targets lived in the unconscious.
- Albert Einstein Medical CenterAdult Psychiatry, 1969 - 1972Einstein is a large metropolitan hospital on N Broad in Phila with outstanding training and supervision. I loved my mentors there and enjoyed an outstanding group of fellow residents for those first steps.
- Hahnemann Medical CollegeChild Psychiatry, 1972 - 1974At Hahnemann it was a privilege to work with Dr Herman Belmont who encouraged my writing, and there I won my first national award and an invitation to speak in New Orleans following an article on child psychiatric school consultation with teachers in South Philly. I was elected Chief Resident in my senior year and encouraged diversity with training consultants.
- Westminster College, MissouriBiology & English, 1960 - 1964Westminster, where Harry Truman delivered our commencement address in 1964, enjoys an excellent academic reputation for majors in Biology and Pre-med. There I regularly published poetry in the school paper and considered a career in writing. I was three hours short [in English] from a dual major in both English and Biology.
- Culver AcademiesCollege and Life Prep, 1958 - 1960Culver in those days was completely military, without the Girls Academy. It was a shock to arrive at that remarkable campus as a junior in high school and face the process of becoming a half-striper plebe [half year of plebe status]. It was boot camp in high school for 4 mos, longer than necessary for me to understand principles of team play. I played trumpet poorly, but made excellent grades, and made many friends there, still good friends through life. Because some chided the Band as soft I played soccer, rowed crew, baseball, softball and our teams were always first or second in intramurals - except for soccer where the troop [Culver's Black Horse Troop] guys, many Latin American from Cuba, Mexico, and South America, kicked our butts. In retrospect: Loved it.
+1.757.671.1776, Patient Care Coordinator, Desiree Wright
5029 Corporate Woods Dr Ste 250 Va Beach, VA, 23462USA
Taking Oral Vitamin D? Avoid Making This Serious Mistake
There are different types of vitamin D supplement sold today, so you must be careful in choosing the right one that will provide you with ma
Dig down to lift your spirits: soil bacteria act as antidepressants - Au...
Have you ever noticed that people who spend more time outdoors, particularly those who garden regularly, are often cheery? While the exercis
MRI technique reveals low brain iron in ADHD patients | Science Codex
CHICAGO – Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) provides a noninvasive way to measure iron levels in the brains of people with attention deficit
Seth's Blog: The fork in the road offers only two difficulties...
Seeing it and Taking it Most organizations that stumble fail to do either one. The good news is that there are far more people than ever poi
Best Beach & Sport Sunscreens EWG's 2013 Guide to Sunscreens
Sunscreens prevent sunburns, but beyond that surprisingly little is known about the safety and effectiveness of these ubiquitous creams and
The Bias Within The Bias | Moments of Genius | Big Think
This article originally appeared in Scientific American Mind Recall this pivotal scen...
9 Steps to Reverse Dementia and Memory Loss as You Age | Dr. Mark Hyman
Get the Dr.Hyman.com Newsletter. TAP INTO YOUR BODY'S natural ability to heal itself with tips from Dr. Hyman's free weekly newsletter. Sign
A DJ Saved My Life: Lessons from the Director of the MIT Media Lab | Rew...
A DJ Saved My Life: Lessons from the Director of the MIT Media Lab. Megan Erickson on December 14, 2011, 12:00 AM. Tweet. Brought to you by.
8 Easy Steps To Purge Your Home Of Toxic Chemicals
The world of green living is vast. After all, green really just means healthy. Most of us come to it from one angle (food?) or another (pare