View 66 previous comments
- I love how people will pay a buck or more for a half litre of water, and then bitch about how much gasoline costs...Feb 23, 2012
- lol, Gas is now over $4:15 a Gallon!Feb 23, 2012
- Ain't that the Truth...Feb 24, 2012
- ask your government to start another war - that usually helps. Or buy bio gas and burn the food of other people..
SRSLY: As long as you don't tell your gvt you want good public transportation (trains!) and you are not ready to use them, you have to adapt to the gas prices.Feb 24, 2012
- I don't buy water! lol ZlybaxFeb 24, 2012
- @ Nikias, public transportation (trains!) is a great idea. But I live in Texas and not every thing is a big city, where once you get off the train you can walk home. What do when you get off the train and your still MILES away from home or where ever it is your going and you have no public transportation (trains) to get you in walking distance. I guess science we're in Texas we should go back to riding horses. lol. I better check the forecast. I hope you know i'm just pickin. I do like the idea of trains. But I don't know how it would affect my life. I'm sure it would help someone.
Jun 23, 2012