Climate changes are real but they are just warning signals and symptoms for more serious and catastrophic events to follow.
CLIMATE CHANGE happens when the orientation of the earth’s surface changes towards the Sun. This happens when Centre-of-Mass of the earth changes as a result of massive extraction of internal matter from the Earth’s Crust (in the form of fossil fuel), consequently altering the Axial-Tilt of the earth.
Climate changes are just warnings to more catastrophic, impending calamities to happen due to major change in Centre-of-Mass & Axial-Tilt (sudden or gradual) of the earth, due to continued massive extraction of fossil fuel from the earth’s crust. These evets are completely unpredictable and may happen at any time.
The Theory concludes that the main reason for climate change is the massive extraction of fossil fuel from the Earth’s Crust, mainly the massive extraction of crude oil and natural gas. The Greenhouse gas emission has little or no influence on climate change, other than negatively influencing local/regional air pollution and its consequences.
1. Massive extraction of internal material/mass/volume from the earth’s crust alters the equilibrium in two ways. A). Centre-of-Mass shifts, changing axial-tilt, directly changing climate, which is slowly becoming evident during the last 2 to 3 decades. B). Internal pressure and structure of the Earth’s crust changes, disturbing the existing tectonic fault lines (and/or forming new ones), resulting in more frequent earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions and/or even massive Landslides etc. Apart from the massive destructions and loss of life, the volcanic eruptions and earthquakes themselves contribute to shifting the Centre-of-Mass and axial-tilt, once again indirectly changing climate.
2. Apart from the serious internal destabilization caused till now, consequences of which may last for centuries, continuation of further massive extraction will result in more catastrophic calamities and events due to major shift in Centre-of-Mass and Axial-Tilt (sudden or gradual), rendering planet Earth, a very hostile place for habitation.
3. Quantifying and predicting the direction of shift in CoM and consequent AT is almost impossible, which explains the observed erratic/unpredictable change in climate.
4. These principles explain glacial melting, shifting of the polar jet streams, erratic change in temperatures and climate, erratic flooding etc., due to changing axial-tilt.
5. More frequent earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, land- slides (even at places where they never happened before), climate change, glacial melting, shifting jet streams etc. are the consequences of, changing CoM and AT of the earth, due to extraction of massive amount of material from the crust of the earth. These are the immediate observable and visible consequences and are just symptoms and warnings of more catastrophic events to follow, as the extraction continues.
6. More catastrophic calamities and events, due to a sudden and massive shift of the CoM and consequent major AT, making planet Earth, a very hostile place for habitation may occur at any time and is completely unpredictable.
7. Island nations and countries with large coastal areas will be first to bear the brunt in the initial stages but far away regions will not be spared, when a major shift takes place, completely changing the landscape.
8. An orbital shift, a shift in the Earth’s orbit (even a very minor orbital shift may render the planet Earth’s environment very hostile for habitation) is possible theoretically, due to a massive sudden shift of the Centre-of-Mass.
9. The cumulative effect of extraction of massive amount oil and gas from the earth’s crust for the last 3 to 4 decades is slowly becoming evident now, which was negligible in the beginning, compared to the total mass, size and volume of the earth.
10. This theory is based on Newton’s Universal Law of Gravitation, which defines gravitational force and Centre-of-Mass, which changes as shape, amount or distribution of material within changes for a body.
11. The danger of a nuclear threat is predictable because it needs to be activated by a person but this is completely unpredictable because the internal dynamics of the earth’s crust is completely unpredictable and beyond much of our reach and control.
12. It is not the burning of fossil fuel but the extraction of fossil fuel from the earth’s crust which is causing climate changes. They just are warning signs and symptoms towards more catastrophic events and calamities to follow, due to disruption of stability inside the earth (relative stability of the earth’s crust, which is achieved through millions and/or billions of years) and/or due to shift in Centre-of-mass of the earth.
13. Enough damage is done during the last 2 to 3 decades, the effect of which may continue for centuries, in the form of climate change, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions etc. If the extraction continues, the consequences will be catastrophic and unpredictable.
These scientific arguments, based on Classical Physics, can be proven by computer simulation and demonstrated by building physical models. Compared to the really interesting and fascinating Mars/Moon/meteor/meteorites/comet explorations, Space travel/explorations, planet or galactic explorations and looking for alien life, this is an immediate and urgent threat to our existence itself and our home, planet Earth. Compared to the massive amount of money, resources, effort and time spent on above mentioned fascinating and important scientific issues, the resources and time needed to prove and demonstrate this urgent and immediate threat will be a very small fraction. Thomas Abraham, Manchester, Great Britain
For the full document, which is just 6 pages, saved on google drive, follow the linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B06T_hxDI77nczItRTB0VEtJOE0/view?usp=sharing