- Merit ResourcesIndustry Strategist - Senior Living, 2 - presentTo date Merit serves in excess of 13,000 employees in more than 30 states and over 50 senior living communities. Merit is the largest Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in the nation that provides premier Human Resources services to the Senior Living industry. Organizations partner with us for: Health Insurance & Employee benefits administration, Health Care Reform tracking/reporting/compliance, Payroll and Payroll Tax administration, Workers' Compensation, and on demand HR guidance (among others of course). We're able to identify for our clients hard cost savings, staff time savings, liability and compliance transfer, and predictable cash flow. What does this mean to your organization? Saving money is always good, and happy/healthy employees means lower turnover which increases occupancy rates. That's just a start, there's more to learn, check out our videos below and let's connect.
- Relationship MarketingEngagement Manager, 2011 - 2013In a dual-role of HR and Brand Evangelist; established a data-driven sales and marketing methodology in order to drive revenue and create effective brand engagement for the organization. Target audience included pharmaceutical, med device, biotech, and other Healthcare companies. While at the same time, harnessing that methodology and database to develop a candidate pipeline which ensured proper & quick placement when roles became available. Established systems and processes, and aligned resources and employees around a common methodology.
- Performance GroupTalent Acquisition Executive, 2007 - 2011During tenure established a data-driven sales and marketing methodology. Built a regionally oriented database of target businesses. Assisted in the development of consulting, training, and recruitment services, while exposing prospective clients to our brand through various mediums and channels. Established an Executive Briefing promotional campaign structure to effectively conduct multiple appointments within one moment of time. This also allowed for passive brand engagement, and reinforced our service offering through education. While at the same time, connected the community through peer-to-peer interaction. Co-produced BizTalk, a business radio show. Elicited famous authors and business executives including: Simon Sinek, Ken Blanchard, Bob Seelert, Barry Grisswell, Jay Forte, Geoff Colvin, Catherine Nomura, Lee Brower, Valerie Fitzgerald, Bo Burlingham, Ariane de Bonvoisin, Hank Stringer, Tom Searcy, Harry Dent, and Jill Konrath. Harnessing the data-driven methodology, developed recruitment services i.e. sourcing, screening, interviewing, coaching, and full recruitment of sales and marketing professionals. Spear headed the roll out of a recruitment service offering as primary mode of operation, and ultimately establishing Performance Group as a premier sales recruitment firm.
- Buzz (current)
You'll often find me partnering with executive leadership in order to make sound and timely business decisions within one of the following four areas:
> Aligning employee resources with the greatest opportunities in the most cost effective ways
> Improving performance through better processes, technology and methodologies
> Providing guidance in identifying, on-boarding, and retaining top talent
> Advising on Workers' Compensation, Health Insurance & Employee Benefits, Payroll & Tax Administration, and other areas of Human Resources.
Working directly with the senior management, Executive Directors, and Human Resource Directors. The goal is to spend less time on administrative tasks, and more time on strategic actions and employees. Ultimately, this reduces turnover and increases occupancy rates.
- Buena Vista UniversityHuman Resource Management, 2003 - 2006
- Indian Hills Community CollegeComputer Systems and Networking, 2001 - 2003
- HR Certification InstitueProfessional in Human Resources, 2013 - 2013
- Black Hawk CollegeHuman Resources Management/Personnel Administration, 2013 - 2013
Buc Beer Night!! - Des Moines Buccaneer Game | Facebook
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep
Latino Heritage Festival | Latino Hertiage Festival | Photo 30/38 | Metr...
See who Metromix caught up with at this annual celebration of Latino heritage
A Modern Marketing Strategy – Social Media Marketing & ZMOT from Google
Whether a large or small business, your marketing strategies will be changed by the Zero Moment of Truth. Download this free ebook from Goog
ArtCrank Des Moines 2011 | Photo 15/31 | Metromix Des Moines
See who turned out for the second annual bike poster art party