Social Media Marketing Manager who specializes in online marketing & analysis, social media strategy and branding for individuals and businesses.
Background in social media campaigns, content development, writing, event planning, and customer relationship management.
Monitors technology trends, tools and applications across all SM platforms and helps to ensure online corporate and personal profiles are properly managed, optimized and promoted.
- University of Florida - Go Gators!English/Music, 1985 - 1989
- AT&TSocial Media Community Influencer, 2013 - 2014Enhancing and developing the online mobility community experience through digital innovation and execution.
- www.charisestrandberg.comSocial Media Strategist and Consultant, present
- DigalignDirector of Marketing, 2013 - 2013Social Media Marketing; Content Management; Website Development
- Celestar CorporationSocial Media Marketing Manager, 2011 - 2013
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce | Owner of DJ by CJ | Musician | Social Media | Tech/News junkieDirector of Small Business Programs and Events, 2002 - 2011
- TECO Energy CompanyAccount Manager, 1990 - 2002
- Marketing NutzDirector of Marketing Strategy, 2014 - present
Google Now Lets You Make Free One Minute International Calls | TechCrunch
Need to make an international phone call, but don't want to deal with the mystery connection fees and huge minute-by-minute charges? Google
Why I have 150 apps on my phone (and use them all) -
One of my most recent Facebook posts sparked a conversation about why I have and use over 150 apps on my phone. For the average user, this i
Why Hiring a Social Media Consultant is a Smart Move -
Social Media Management is still one of the most grossly underestimated job skills out there.
Exclusive Premiere: Joe Bonamassa's 'Never Give All Your Heart'
During the past 25 years, Joe Bonamassa has established a solid reput
Top 5 Reasons Why Social Media Isn't Working For You -
As a Social Media Strategist, I continue to hear CEOs, owners, employees and individuals devalue the importance of having an online presence
Jay Baer Takes #1 Spot on Leadtail Twitter List | Social Media Today
If you want your pre-teen and teen kids to listen to you (at least temporarily) beat out Pharrell and Jimmy Fallon on an Internet list. That
10 Habits of "Real" People Online - Charise Strandberg
Have you noticed that Social Media has recently become a bit noisy, distracting and somewhat disappointing? Do you find yourself plagued by
The 10 Social Media Commandments of Content Marketing
It's more important than ever to know how to use social media. Not only does it connect you with others but it can also benefit your busines
Gmail Shortcuts, Tips, and Tricks | Social Media Today
If you’re like me, you’re checking Gmail constantly. Despite how much time you spend on Gmail, I bet that good old Google Mail is still hold
Businesses Should Invest in Google Plus | Social Media Today
When you combine a long-term view of investing your time and resources in a platform that's going to build in value over time, it makes sens
The 20 best Chromecast apps, and counting | TechHive
Google's $35 streaming stick is quickly catching up to boxes like Apple TV and Roku as more and more apps add support.
Blog Post Timing: When Is Your Best Publication Time? [Research] - Heidi...
When is the best blog post timing? Research findings from TrackMaven help you. Skip the gut feel when you have the research to support your
Pinterest Releases Guided Search, A Visual Discovery Tool For Mobile Dev...
Pinterest wants to help its users find what they are looking for even if they don’t know what exactly that is. The company’s solution, Guide