"The primary talent of an artist is his ability to step away from the externalities of the thing and, disregarding its outer form, gaze into its innerness and perceive its essence, and to be able to convey this in his painting.This is how an artist can serve his Creator." — The Rebbe
Please feel free to share. I enjoy your comments, too.
I have drawn this on an app on my tablet, 2016.
Thank you to those of you who are visiting my website to see my new work added to the slider on my homepage and giving me a google + and/or a facebook like (buttons top left and right).
Joshua Miller z”l, was a very special person in my family who passed away a year ago after living with ALS for almost 2 years. Like Joshua in the Torah, Josh z”l, was a truly modest person with many of the qualities of a leader. Josh had a love of learning and sharing his Torah knowledge with others, which he continued to do even with his difficult health condition. 'Unity on the Golden Path' is a painting I did in Joshua's memory.
- London, EducationArt Teacher
- Bristol, EducationArt Teacher
- Bradford, EducationArt Teacher
- North Lincs, EducationArt Teacher, Class Teacher
- My Artist's Website (current)
- Lino Printing Blog (current)
- Jerusalem Art Facebook Page (current)
- Nachlaot Art Facebook Page (current)
- Jerusalem Art Networkedblog (current)
- Artybuzz - My Art (current)
- Poetica Magazine - my Art (current)
- All Victories Blog (current)
- Jewish Mom Blog (current)
- ArtPromotivate (current)
- Jewish Melting Pot (current)
I am a Jewish Artist who has retired from teaching. I now work on my Art Work full-time, combining my love for Torah and Art. I gain much of my inspiration from my observations and experiences of Jerusalem life and Jewish celebrations.
- Maidstone College of Art, U.K.B.A. in Fine Art (with Honours) - Painting and Printmaking, 1964 - 1968
- University of LeedsPostgraduate Art Teacher Training, 1968 - 1969
How to Make a Certificate of Authenticity for Artwork | Artpromotivate
Many artists use certificates of authenticity as a means of adding facts about an artwork, and to prove its authenticity. The certificates c
Scott Hile – Abstract Art and Photography | Artpromotivate
My career in the fine art field has spanned the past 30 years. I have worked with several well established art publishers for extended perio
Imaginary Landscape | The Art of Michael R. Gaudet
Painting the 'imaginary landscape' presented a different challenge than something based on a reference such as a still life, etc. Ma
10 Very Talented Contemporary Artists | Artpromotivate
It's hard to believe that we have featured 10 artists at ArtProMotivate already! The styles and mediums vary, including fusion glass art
Laurie Freitag – Digital Photography Art | Artpromotivate
For today's visual artist interview, we feature Laurie Freitag, a digital photography artist from the U.S.A. She creates abstract digita
Chana Helen Rosenberg – Spotlite Artist | Artpromotivate
For today's artist spotlite, we feature the inspiring Jewish and Jerusalem themed art of Chana Helen Rosenberg. Read on as she tells us