DSLR Controller v1.02 released
This is a minor update, containing mostly bugfixes for cameras released this past year.
The single new feature is the ability to enable/disable flash firing through the app. Long-pressing the flash button will popup the built-in flash if present.
- Added: Flash firing control (long press to popup)
- Improved: Establishing Wi-Fi connection on some devices
- Fixed: Crash on USB connection if Wi-Fi disabled
- Fixed: Errors while focus bracketing on new cameras
- Fixed: Fast-capture error in some cases
- Fixed: Move-focus error in some cases