On the iPad google plus app: if you pinch a post you can drag it to the top right hand corner to share. Looks really cool
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- We build our level of engagement. If we take time to know our "circles of followers" we can post to them appropriately. We can't post cat pictures to a circle of dog lovers and expect a high level of activities or comments.Jul 18, 2012
- Here's the problem: The people who are active are the same people I follow on Twitter. They are, in fact, more active on Twitter than they are on Google+, so I spend more time interacting with them on Twitter.
My friends, who I'd like to talk to on G+, are only active on Facebook, so I converse with them there. Google+, as cool as it is, doesn't have the level of engagement as the other two major networks out there. It's stuck right now.Jul 18, 2012
- The reason for a non write API is because google+ doesn't want people to import their Facebook and twitter accounts. That was one reason that buzz failed. This forces people to come up with original thought. If you take time to deal with circles you will end up with a much better experience.Jul 18, 2012
- I shouldn't have to take any more time managing circles than I do following/unfollowing people on twitter. I'm not saying I want my tweets and wall updates on Google+ - I want a reason to keep coming back and right now there isn't one. Not saying it isn't a good service, I'm saying it's lacking content.Jul 18, 2012
- I am bombarded with three things on twitter I want to filter out. Foursquare check ins, getglue check ins, and political tweets. Not that I could eliminate that here, but people may be smart enough to not to subject me to them. I know a lot of people have political circles.Jul 18, 2012
- Who's starting a rivalry? I'm merely saying there's not enough of an audience on G+ to keep me coming back right now. I hold no allegiance to any service except the one that the people I want to talk to are using. Right now, that's Twitter.
G+ is fun and its apps are lovely. However, there's nothing holding me here right now. Them's the breaks.Jul 18, 2012