Here's a rough animation I've been working on for a couple of days. Still needs work but I figured I'd share :)
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I really like this. I could actually feel the weight of the car. Is this the animation you spoke about using photoshop to create your characters. I'm impressed,Sep 8, 2016
- Thanks! Yeah, target bones can help with a lot of things, which is where you may be feeling that sense of weight.
I actually use Adobe Draw to create the characters and transfer them to Photoshop. It's a workflow I've been using for a few months and really like it.Sep 8, 2016
- Looks pretty funny Chad. I hope there is lots of swearing. I've been in that situatuion before and there was LOTS of swearing.Sep 9, 2016
- Well, all my cartoons contain swearing, even when it's not needed at all. So don't worry :PSep 9, 2016
- Nice, I like itSep 9, 2016
Add a comment...