-[NSTouch _initWithPreviousTouch:newPhase:position:isResting:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance
isResting Available in OS X v10.6 through OS X v10.9
ie deprecated in 10.10 Yosemite and looks like removed in 10.10.2
Why I'm asking: I have a development team, and I have to have them clone django-cms support/3.0.x locally. This is an added step, it would be much easier to push versions up to pypi.
* django-tagging and django-tagging-ng are no longer being maintained. And django-cms-pagetags relies on those two packages.
* django-multilingual-tags looks promising, but I don't see any mention anywhere on integration with Django-CMS
* djangocms-page-tags looks nice. And appears to be recently upgraded
In the GIST:
* I've added a site reference to the model and switched the default model manager to the CurrentSiteManager.
* So that in forms.py on line 7. When I get the data, I'm only getting data for the current site.
Am I on the right path?
- Gannett CompanySr. UX Engineer, 2010 - present
- Vida Fitness2010 - present
- Art of Lounge2008 - present
- g3rdMedia2010 - present
- AARPSoftware Engineer, 2010 - 2011
- Washington Post Media
- Washington Post Newsweek Interactive
Free Honeymoon Registry by Honeyfund, the #1 Cash Wedding Registry. No f...
Honeyfund.com is the free honeymoon registry and #1 cash wedding gift registry. Unlike other honeymoon registries, Honeyfund.com is free for
USA TODAY - News, Travel, Weather, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, U....
news. Gingrich takes South Carolina primary. Former House speaker defeated Mitt Romney, who had been leading early polls. alt. money. Burber
Google Map Custom Marker Maker - Google Maps API v3
Google Map custom markers made easy. Just upload an image and this page will do the rest.
Hands on with Apple's new OS X: Mountain Lion | Macworld
Summer 2012 release continues to bring iOS features "back to the Mac"