Nevertheless the distro is polished, has a Slackware heart... godspeed!
Now let's say a decent human being, who agrees that this situation sucks, decides to do something about it. What's the first thing one can do to change the situation? Do it better!
So that person plans to start their own company, where employees, customers, society and the environment are treated with utmost respect.
Then that person reads that all capitalists are automatically bloodsuckers. They don't want to be a bloodsucker, so they decide to better not start a company.
The situation stays as it is.
Absolute statements don't allow anyone or anything to be different, which I think isn't good.
Seriously, folks, ride what you want and wear anything that you want. All I care about is that you ride and have fun while you do it. :-)
- Michigan State University
I'm a Freelance Web, Linux and FOSS Consultant. I believe that everyone should have the right to do what they want with their software and not have their hands tied by companies like Microsoft and Apple and their Closed Source, proprietary software.
I'm a Socialist/Green, Vegan, animal-rights advocate, earth lover, anti-guns and anti-war.
- Freelance Web/Linux ConsultantWeb and Linux Consultant, present
- Digital Equipment Corp.Unix Engineer
- Hewlett PackardUnix and Linux Engineer
- CompaqUnix and Linux Engineer
- Many smaller IT Consulting companiesLinux, Unix Consulting
- Roche DiagnosticsInfo Security Analyst