- Ledgeview PartnersDirector of Marketing, 2013 - presentLedgeview Partners delivers customer relationship products and services for small-to-enterprise sized businesses in a variety of industries. The company applies its proven business development expertise and industry-leading Microsoft Dynamics® CRM technology in the development and execution of inside sales and customer care strategies that lead to enhanced revenue, stronger customer relationships and higher profitability for its clients. Ledgeview Partners is a Microsoft Partner with a recognized gold competency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a member of the 2012 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics. Learn more at www.ledgeviewpartners.com
- WOW LogisticsVice President of Marketing, 2002 - 2013
- MSC Industrial Supply CompanySales Associate, 1998 - 2000
- Genesis IndustriesDirector of UK Operations/Sales, 2000 - 2002
Experience working in both Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) environments.
In addition to sales and marketing, I have been involved in operations, accounting and human resources which allows me to bring more the table from a variety of perspectives.
With marketing and communications as my passion, I have experience in many areas including (but of course not limited to) planning and strategy, advertising, branding and brand management, social media, product development, CRM, public relations, direct and dimensional mail and online marketing .
- University of Wisconsin - La CrosseBS - Business Administration, 1998
Welcome to the Future of CRM. Welcome to Salesforce Lightning. - Salesfo...
Every once in a while you get an opportunity to work on something that changes the game. Something that is hard and risky and meaningful. So
Salesforce Winter '16 is Coming Soon! - Salesforce Blog
We’ve all had a busy summer and I hope you've explored the Summer ‘15 release and all its features. Now it's time to warm up to Winter '16.
6 New Ways to Help Your Customers Thrive - Salesforce Blog
In the business world, the word “innovating” is no longer just about products and services — it’s about finding new ways to make customers s
The first bachelor's degree in marketing technology launches this fall -...
Today’s guest post is written by Dr. Kevin W. Tharp, an associate professor of digital marketing technology at the University of Wisconsin-S
4 Ways that Marketing and Sales Can Perfect the Handoff
Bringing in new business is a lot like a relay race, with marketing and sales each responsible for perfecting their leg of the race and mast
10 Tips to Ensure Your Emails Resonate in the Inbox
Email Marketing - An email marketer should have one goal in mind: capturing readers' attention so they respond to the email's call to action
Why Email Marketing Is Still in Style — And Thriving
This article was originally published on VentureBeat. Email is the workhorse of digital marketing. While we as marketers like talking about
Introducing Salesforce for Apple Watch: Inspired by the Consumer, Built ...
Over the last 16 years, Salesforce has led the way for customers and the industry through major technology shifts. First it was cloud. Then
What Do Bounce Rate and Time on Page Have to Do with SEO?
Bounce rate can drastically affect your credibility with Google. Reduce bounces and improve your SEO.
Using Email Marketing for Events: Advice from 10 Experts
Email marketing can be a powerful driver of event success. To get the latest advice on how to use email to pack an event, Tim Watson, founde
Infographics for Business: 5 Mistakes to Avoid Like the Plague
Infographics are proven traffic generators. They offer infotainment with their eye-catching designs and concise information, and they have t
How to Sell to the 4 Different Personalities Found in the C-Suite
You’ve called, you’ve emailed, and now you’ve got your meeting with one of the most influential C-Suite leaders in the industry. Your presen
The Customer is Always Right (And Boy, Do They Have a Lot to Say)
‘The customer is always right.’ For businesses that rely on consumers to provide direction and profit, no adage or truism so perfectly sums
Content Marketing Cheatsheet: 5 Keys for Strategic Marketing-Sales Align...
Marketing and sales, despite sharing similar goals, are historically at odds. As marketing is responsible for generating qualified leads for
Salesforce Named One of World's Most Admired Companies
Today, Salesforce debuted on Fortune Magazine's list of the top 50
Just In: Salesforce is Now a Facebook Marketing Partner
Salesforce is announcing today that we’ve joined Facebook’s® new Facebook Marketing Partner program. The new program, launched today, replac