What's one of the happiest moments of your life so far?
Dear friends and colleagues,
As you may have heard, the board of the San Diego Opera voted to close the company in a decision that was called "senseless and premature" in a article from the Los Angeles Times. This loss of over 400 jobs and a cultural gem for our city would be tragic to say the least. This is one of the top 10 Opera houses in the U.S and they have had balanced budgets for the past 28 years; a feat unheard of in that field. A group of us have launched a campaign to save the Opera and I am asking for your support. Please take a moment to do one or more of the following items.
There are several ways that you help:
1. A petition has been established, titled "Save San Diego Opera" You can sign the petition at this link:
The link can also be posted to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
2. A Facebook page has been established for "Save San Diego Opera" Please visit the page and click on 'like' at: https://www.facebook.com/savesandiegoopera
3. An article has been posted with an embedded poll. You can visit the article, and vote in the poll. The poll asks "Do you think San Diego's opera be saved?" To find the poll, please scroll down the page at http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2014/mar/24/san-diego-opera-petition/
If you have another 5-10 minutes to help, open the attachment and send that letter in a mass email to our new Mayor and City Council members. Cut and paste email addresses below.
Mayor Kevin Faulconer
City Administration Building 202 C Street
11th Floor San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 236-6330.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
San Diego City Council
Council President Pro Tem Sherri Lightner
Council President Todd Gloria
Councilmember Myrtle Cole
Councilmember Mark Kersey
Councilmember Lorie Zapf
Councilmember Scott Sherman
Councilmember David Alvarez
Councilmember Marti Emerald
Jerry Sanders, CEO Chamber of Commerce
Thank you for your help!
- California Health & Longevity InstituteBusiness Development Specialist, 2014 - presentIn charge of developing new business relationships and fostering existing ones
- Bordes Group, IncTechnology consultant, 2011 - 2013
- Pets-a-Rama1986 - 1986
- Chi-Chi's1987 - 1987
- RevcoSales, 1988 - 1989
- Diamondhead distributorsYard Boy, 1986 - 1988
- Commercial Cleaning servicesField Tech, 1988 - 1989
- Mom's Cinnamon RollsManager/Baker, 1989 - 1995
- Regal CinemasAssistant Manager, 1993 - 1997
- TGWWProgrammer/Travel Agent, 1998 - 2001
- Globus & CosmosStaff Travel Associate, 1998 - 1999
- Cornerstone FoundationsProject Manager, 1999 - 1999
- Red RobinTrainer/Server, 2001 - 2003
- TraveltrustSales Associate, 2005 - 2005
- H&P Mobile GeochemistryField Technician, 2004 - 2005
760.500.0919, (805) 500-8552
6662 Brennan Ave West Hills, CA 91307
2 Dole Drive Westlake Village, CA 91362
I think music is the thing that helps us find our center. Music can lift you up or it can bring you to the deepest darkest corner of your soul, it can expose you for who you really are.
- University of Phoenix2004 - 2007
- University of West Florida1994 - 1996
- Pensacola Junior College1989 - 1991
- Bay Senior High1989 - 1989
- Northeast High School1987 - 1988
- Gibbs High School1987 - 1987
- Hancock High School1985 - 1987
- Hancock Junior High1983 - 1985
- Ramona Intermediate1982 - 1983
- Ramona Elementary1980 - 1982
- Park Dale Lane1976 - 1979
Want To Retire With $1 Million? Here's How Much You Need To Save Each Mo...
All through our working lives, we are barraged with reminders that, if we don't save enough for retirement, we'll be hosed.What we don't oft
Why CrossFit Isn't the Safest Route to Your Fitness Goals
Man, has CrossFit stood the test of time. I mean it has undoubtedly become more and more popular by the day, for reasons I cannot understand
6 “Healthy” Kids Snacks That Aren’t | Healthy Eats – Food Network Health...
Feeding your kids can get confusing. Between pushy food marketing and bewildering food labels, it’s no wonder that most folks are misled as
Sprint met with U.S. government over possible T-Mobile deal; Justice Dep...
Sprint board members Masayoshi Son and Dan Hesse met recently with Justice Department officials who said they would view an acquisition of r