There are three formats: paperback, coffee table book, and PDF. This means that if you have a small wallet, you can also get your copy.
The book would make a great Christmas gift, by the way. It's not every day that you will get photography and poetry mixed together.
To those who read the book, your reviews would be appreciated. Thank you!
She contends (and I fully agree) that you need more than good ranking in search engines to have a successful blog. You must also focus on the community that reads it.
There are also others, like mine, that don't get mentioned often.
So, when a small blogger (a.k.a me) appears in a list like the one below, it makes me very happy for two reasons:
1) It's an acknowledgment of my hard work and determination.
2) You can achieve anything you want in life.
By the way, I'm at #38!
- B2B News NetworkColumnist, 2013 - present
- Paper.liBlog Staff Writer, 2013 - 2014
- SocialMediaSlant.comSocial media coach, blogger, curator, author, 2012 - present
- CendrineMarrouat.comFreelance journalist, blogger, author, content curator, 2004 - 2013
- Digital JournalDigital Journalist, 2009 - 2012
- Examiner.comFreelance journalist, reviewer, 2009 - 2012
Cendrine Marrouat is a social media blogger / curator / author, and the founder of Social Media Slant, a blog focusing on social media tips, tools, stats, and news for small businesses and solo-preneurs.
Cendrine is also a paid contributor for Paper.li and B2B News Network.
Cendrine has authored two social media books:
- The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips - A comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs.
- The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win - A down-to-earth guide for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are starting or struggling with social media.
- SocialMediaSlant.com2013 - present
How to differentiate your blog based on the time you can put into it
One way to differentiate your blog might be to look at how you use your time to stand out.
Why it takes so long to achieve social media success
Sometimes it seem like it takes a long time to achieve social media success. This post explains why.
Why blogging improves your business acumen, not just your sales | HowToW...
Blogging for business doesn't just help you get more business - it also helps you improve your own business acumen
Where Do Foreign Students Face The Highest University Fees? [Infographic]
Studying abroad can prove extremely expensive. Tuition fees vary widely across international universities, as do cost of living expenses. Ac
5 People Who Were Scared To Try, But Did It Anyway!
Are you scared to do something, big or small? Here are some examples of people who were also afraid, but did it anyway.
Bad website of the month (July '15): The Shadowlands
For July 2015, our bad website is The Shadowlands: a website devoted to the paranormal and occult.