Jim is an excellent freelance auto journalist. I love his articles!
- SocialMediaSlant.com2013 - present
Cendrine Marrouat is a social media blogger / curator / author, and the founder of Social Media Slant, a blog focusing on social media tips, tools, stats, and news for small businesses and solo-preneurs.
Cendrine also hosts the monthly #smslantchat Twitter discussion and is a paid contributor for Paper.li and B2B News Network.
Cendrine has authored two social media books:
- The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips - A comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs.
- The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win - A down-to-earth guide for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are starting or struggling with social media.
- B2B News NetworkColumnist, 2014 - present
- Paper.liBlog Staff Writer, 2014 - present
- SocialMediaSlant.comSocial media coach, blogger, curator, author, 2013 - present
- CendrineMarrouat.comFreelance journalist, blogger, author, content curator, 2005 - 2014
- Digital JournalDigital Journalist, 2010 - 2013
- Examiner.comFreelance journalist, reviewer, 2010 - 2013
The writing on the wall: Mediocrity is the New Black... | HowToWriteBett...
Mediocrity in business writing seems to be all the rage in some businesses. Is this new fashion the right way forward? Suzan St Maur discuss
LinkedIn Groups: A quick primer for small businesses
Social media for small businesses & entrepreneurs from a human perspective
Buffer's Social Media Report for May: New Stats and Strategies
A look at what we've been trying for our social media content, including branching out into Medium and Instagram!
12 Awesome Content Marketing Ideas That Aren’t Blog Posts
With so much content out there it can be hard to ensure that your brand’s message does not get lost in the noise of the Internet. Particular
Can People Profit From Your Social Media Content Without Your Permission?
Imagine this: One day you’re walking through an art gallery and among the artworks hanging on the walls you see your
How to Add Paragraph Spacing to Your Instagram Posts' Caption Copy
You know what's a bummer? When I scroll through my Instagram feed and come across a post that has long, unbroken caption copy. When this hap
METHOD: Too Long; Didn't Read (TL;DR) - Epic Content
Helping Small Business in Building a Better Presence
The Benefits of Guest Blogging (from a Veteran Guest Blogger) | Feldman ...
The benefits of guest blogging are immense. Learn how to boost your business by becoming a guest blogging star on highly trafficked websites
The pros and cons of Google's new press release policy
The search giant has started placing more value on press releases, but only in certain circumstances.
No social media guru is holding you back from anything - Schaefer Market...
I was bothered by a comment on the web expressing that bloggers were keeping somebody from success. Well ... they're not.
How to share curated content with images to boost engagement
Organic reach and engagement are declining on social networks. Here's how to share curated content with images for more clicks to your websi
25 Podcasts to Listen to for Business Lessons & Inspiration - The Me...
Podcasts are all the rage again, both as a marketing tool and a way to consume valuable content. Here are 20 podcasts to listen to for busin