- B2B News NetworkColumnist, 2013 - present
- Paper.liBlog Staff Writer, 2013 - 2014
- SocialMediaSlant.comSocial media coach, blogger, curator, author, 2012 - present
- CendrineMarrouat.comFreelance journalist, blogger, author, content curator, 2004 - 2013
- Digital JournalDigital Journalist, 2009 - 2012
- Examiner.comFreelance journalist, reviewer, 2009 - 2012
Cendrine Marrouat is a social media blogger / curator / author, and the founder of Social Media Slant, a blog focusing on social media tips, tools, stats, and news for small businesses and solo-preneurs.
Cendrine is also a paid contributor for Paper.li and B2B News Network.
Cendrine has authored two social media books:
- The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips - A comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs.
- The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win - A down-to-earth guide for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are starting or struggling with social media.
- SocialMediaSlant.com2013 - present
An absolute beginner’s guide to setting up Google Analytics for your web...
Our beginner’s guide to Google Analytics teaches you how to set up an account that is linked to your site and recommends a few basic metrics
153 Ideas for Blog Posts - GetResponse Blog - Email Marketing Tips
If you’re fired up to do more with your blog this year, we’d like to offer you some fuel.
How to differentiate your blog based on the time you can put into it
One way to differentiate your blog might be to look at how you use your time to stand out.
Why it takes so long to achieve social media success
Sometimes it seem like it takes a long time to achieve social media success. This post explains why.
Why blogging improves your business acumen, not just your sales | HowToW...
Blogging for business doesn't just help you get more business - it also helps you improve your own business acumen