- B2B News NetworkColumnist, 2014 - present
- Paper.liBlog Staff Writer, 2014 - present
- SocialMediaSlant.comSocial media coach, blogger, curator, author, 2013 - present
- CendrineMarrouat.comFreelance journalist, blogger, author, content curator, 2005 - 2014
- Digital JournalDigital Journalist, 2010 - 2013
- Examiner.comFreelance journalist, reviewer, 2010 - 2013
Cendrine Marrouat is a social media blogger / curator / author, and the founder of Social Media Slant, a blog focusing on social media tips, tools, stats, and news for small businesses and solo-preneurs.
Cendrine is also a paid contributor for Paper.li and B2B News Network.
Cendrine has authored two social media books:
- The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips - A comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs.
- The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win - A down-to-earth guide for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are starting or struggling with social media.
- SocialMediaSlant.com2013 - present
Why it takes so long to achieve social media success
Sometimes it seem like it takes a long time to achieve social media success. This post explains why.
Why blogging improves your business acumen, not just your sales | HowToW...
Blogging for business doesn't just help you get more business - it also helps you improve your own business acumen
Where Do Foreign Students Face The Highest University Fees? [Infographic]
Studying abroad can prove extremely expensive. Tuition fees vary widely across international universities, as do cost of living expenses. Ac
5 People Who Were Scared To Try, But Did It Anyway!
Are you scared to do something, big or small? Here are some examples of people who were also afraid, but did it anyway.
Bad website of the month (July '15): The Shadowlands
For July 2015, our bad website is The Shadowlands: a website devoted to the paranormal and occult.
The A-to-Z Guide to SlideShare [Infographic] | Feldman Creative
85% leave SlideShare out of their content marketing programs and miss out on its massive reach. The A to Z Guide to SlideShare will help get
The writing on the wall: Mediocrity is the New Black... | HowToWriteBett...
Mediocrity in business writing seems to be all the rage in some businesses. Is this new fashion the right way forward? Suzan St Maur discuss
LinkedIn Groups: A quick primer for small businesses
Social media for small businesses & entrepreneurs from a human perspective
Buffer's Social Media Report for May: New Stats and Strategies
A look at what we've been trying for our social media content, including branching out into Medium and Instagram!
12 Awesome Content Marketing Ideas That Aren’t Blog Posts
With so much content out there it can be hard to ensure that your brand’s message does not get lost in the noise of the Internet. Particular