Now, I would never stick to just one social media platform. Your entire audience cannot be limited to there.
Great post, anyway!
- B2B News NetworkColumnist, 2013 - present
- Paper.liBlog Staff Writer, 2013 - 2014
- SocialMediaSlant.comSocial media coach, blogger, curator, author, 2012 - present
- CendrineMarrouat.comFreelance journalist, blogger, author, content curator, 2004 - 2013
- Digital JournalDigital Journalist, 2009 - 2012
- Examiner.comFreelance journalist, reviewer, 2009 - 2012
Cendrine Marrouat is a social media blogger / curator / author, and the founder of Social Media Slant, a blog focusing on social media tips, tools, stats, and news for small businesses and solo-preneurs.
Cendrine is also a paid contributor for Paper.li and B2B News Network.
Cendrine has authored two social media books:
- The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips - A comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs.
- The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win - A down-to-earth guide for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are starting or struggling with social media.
- SocialMediaSlant.com2013 - present
Google launches imported call conversions | ClickZ
If the internet killed the phone call, the smartphone has revived it. While more and more business is conducted without human interaction, t
Google: Short Articles Won't Penalize Your Site; Think About Users
Google's John Mueller covered lots and lots of myths this past Friday in the Google Hangout on Google+. He said at the 34:37 minute mark tha
Facebook Launches Messenger Platform 1.1 With New Features
To further support developers and help them create more engagement and build better bots, Facebook has just released an update called Messen
How can I get my website indexed by Google? | David Leonhardt’s SEO and ...
It's the biggest F in the FAQ of SEO. The most frequently asked newbie question: “How can I get my website indexed by Google?” The answer is
Reinventing content marketing automation: introducing the new Scoop.it C...
Time to work smarter with the new Scoop.it Content Director, the first intelligent content marketing automation software that helps marketer
19 vacation complaints you just won't believe... | How To Write Better
When people go on their holidays they can complain about the most idiotic things. Here are 19 vacation complaints to make you weep with frus
End-To-End Encryption Coming To Facebook Messenger
The word on the street is that Facebook Messenger will be offering end-to-end encryption soon; albeit with a price.
Building Thriving B2B Communities: A conversation with Mary Green - B2B ...
In this digital era, one concept is slowly making its way into the B2B landscape: online communities. Brands like SAP, NASA, Starbucks, and
What's the difference between responsive, adaptive and friendly mobile s...
Mobile adaptive sites and mobile responsive sights are the same, and both are synonyms for mobile friendly... right? Not quite. Here's a bre
The B2BNN Primer on Social Listening - B2B News Network
Right now, there are more than 2.3 billion people actively using social media around the world. It means a potential of thousands of convers
Guest Blog - 5 Services to Promote Your Work Online
Recently we had a fabulous guest blog post from Cendrine Marrouat, this week Cendrine shares with us 5 services to promote your work online.
The Most Underappreciated Metrics In Social Media Marketing
When it comes to social media, according to marketing guru Jay Baer, "the end goal is action, not eyeballs." If you can get lots of people t
Google+ Launches Create, Helping Creators Get their Deserved Audience
A community for top Google+ creators has been launched today, to help them get their deserved audience. The newly launched Google+ Create pr