In 2013, Keene Elementary School's Braeden Mannering was selected the Delaware winner in the national Healthy Lunchtime Challenge and was honored at the 2nd Annual Kids' State Dinner at White House. This year, Braeden, a rising 5th grader at Keene, was invited back to the White House to share the story about his efforts with 3B: Braeden's Brown Bags, a charity he started after winning last year's event that provides help to those in need, and to introduce First Lady Michelle Obama.
* Giving a speech at the White House with the First Lady
* Video: Braeden Mannering speaks at the White House
* Payback: Delaware kids, moms eat at White House
(Photo courtesy: DelawareOnline)
Join us on Friday, February 28 at 10:30 a.m. ET and learn:
• How data, sensors and mobile are creating opportunities for marketers to provide what Robert Scoble and co-author Shel Israel call Pinpoint Marketing.
• What pitfalls to avoid with contextual marketing such as privacy violations and failure to get permission.
• Where marketing automation tools fit into the marketer’s mix in an “age of context.”
View the interview live on Ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/vocus-demand-success-2014
This special live interview with Robert Scoble is being produced by the Demand Success 2014 conference. Join us in Washington, D.C. this June 5-6 for more leading conversations about how your company can better its marketing in a world of evolving digital media.
Register today and Demand Success: http://www.vocus.com/conference/register/.
- Lessard BuildersDirector of Communications, 2013 - present
- eZanga.comMarketing Manager, 2011 - 2013- Responsible for all aspects of eZanga.com’s marketing department including social media, public relations, video marketing, content marketing and event marketing. Manage and delegate projects to a team in order to meet marketing goals. - Develop and implement strategy for multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. - Develop and implement strategy for PR efforts using Vocus, PRWeb and additional monitoring software. This includes creating media lists and media outreach. - Work with a team to develop and implement a strategy to achieve content marketing goals with the eZanga blog. The blog is currently hosted on Wordpress.com. - Write and send pitches to journalists and reporters. - Research and submit eZanga for awards including but not limited to Inc. 500|5000 lists, Philly 100, Future 50 and Best Places to Work. - Write and track press releases and email newsletters. - Coordinate event marketing efforts including promotions, travel, research, vendors and tracking expenses for national trade shows including SXSW, ad:tech Digital Marketing Conference, Search Engine Strategies, Search Marketing Expo and Direct Marketing Association. - Plan and write content for website landing pages, print and digital copy. - Use media monitoring tools to respond effectively to online conversations about eZanga. - Recent noteworthy accomplishments: From June to August 2013, eZanga competed in a national social media competition called Social Madness. We won the regional, Philadelphia competition and advanced to the national round. Although we did not win the entire contest, we made it through 9 elimination rounds leaving the competition in the national top 8.
iamJDew's Vine profile & videos: Emcee. Entertainer. Video produ...
iamJDew's Vine profile & videos - Emcee. Entertainer. Video producer. Host bringing the most. https://vimeo.com/39677956
Schema.org - 7 Things For SEOs To Consider Post Hummingbird
Schema.org was launched on June 2, 2011, providing a structured data markup supported by major search engines. Since then, we have seen sche
TechGirlz Turns Middle School Girls into Tech Entrepreneurs
A summer camp teaches middle school girls how to become tech entrepreneurs.
Study Finds Small Businesses Waste 25 Percent Of Their PPC Budgets
While pay-per-click marketing has become an integral part of many small businesses’ marketing plans, most SMBs struggle to find the time and
Entrepreneurs (You) Are a Mixed Bag: Show Your Empathy
Admit your flaws and try to understand what it's like to work with yourself.