"Over the years I have talked with many clients who felt like marketing and advertising is a lot like betting on the Kentucky Derby. Everybody else is doing it, so they feel like they should too. Without any knowledge of how to win the race, their marketing plan turns out to be a gamble that doesn’t pay off." #kentuckyderby #marketingstrategy
- Courier-Journal MediaB2B Brand Manager, 2014 - present
- J&L Marketing, Inc.National Accounts Senior Project Manager, 2012 - 2014
- Arison InsuranceMarketing Director, 2011 - 2012
- Actors Theatre of LouisvilleMarketing Manager, 2006 - 2011
- Actors Theatre of LouisvilleInterim Director of Marketing, 2008 - 2008
- Actors Theatre of LouisvilleMarketing Coordinator, 2006 - 2006
- Actors Theatre of LouisvilleMarketing Associate, 2003 - 2006
- Amherst CollegeBA, 1999 - 2003
- Bellarmine UniversityMBA, 2005 - 2008
J&L Marketing - Blog - The Two Things That Make Any Dealership Work ...
If you own a dealership or manage one, there are really only two things you need to constantly do ...
J&L Marketing | bLinked | Automotive Equity Data Mining and Lead Gen...
bLinked is J&L Marketing's data mining and lead generation program helping dealerships achieve some of the best ROI, trades and closing rati
J&L Marketing | Automotive Customer Pay Service Clinics | Testimonials
Read some of the outstanding reviews from our customers from DrivingSales.com.
J&L Marketing | Automotive Sales Events | Testimonials
Read about dealerships who have had success with our automotive sales events.
This (Perfect?) Restaurant App Offers Just The Menu And The Hours
You’re in a new town. You’re craving Sichuan. But have you ever searched for a Sichuan restaurant on Yelp? It can be a pretty horrible exper
J&L Marketing - Blog - How To Profit From Your Automotive Direct Mai...
What would happen if you were able to have the potential customers who respond to your next automo...
Why Google+ Is the Best Thing That Happened to My Career
Journalist Mike Elgan expanded his following by concentrating social media marketing on Google+. It'll work for big brands, too.
TechCrunch | ‘Menu And Hours,’ For When You’re Too Hungry To Scroll Thro...
I've heard like a billion people complain about this recently so here goes: When you're starving you don't want to read through thousands of