- Courier-Journal MediaB2B Brand Manager, 2014 - present
- J&L Marketing, Inc.National Accounts Senior Project Manager, 2012 - 2014
- Arison InsuranceMarketing Director, 2011 - 2012
- Actors Theatre of LouisvilleMarketing Manager, 2006 - 2011
- Actors Theatre of LouisvilleInterim Director of Marketing, 2008 - 2008
- Actors Theatre of LouisvilleMarketing Coordinator, 2006 - 2006
- Actors Theatre of LouisvilleMarketing Associate, 2003 - 2006
- Amherst CollegeBA, 1999 - 2003
- Bellarmine UniversityMBA, 2005 - 2008
J&L Marketing - Blog - The Two Things That Make Any Dealership Work ...
If you own a dealership or manage one, there are really only two things you need to constantly do ...
J&L Marketing | bLinked | Automotive Equity Data Mining and Lead Gen...
bLinked is J&L Marketing's data mining and lead generation program helping dealerships achieve some of the best ROI, trades and closing rati
J&L Marketing | Automotive Customer Pay Service Clinics | Testimonials
Read some of the outstanding reviews from our customers from DrivingSales.com.
J&L Marketing | Automotive Sales Events | Testimonials
Read about dealerships who have had success with our automotive sales events.
This (Perfect?) Restaurant App Offers Just The Menu And The Hours
You’re in a new town. You’re craving Sichuan. But have you ever searched for a Sichuan restaurant on Yelp? It can be a pretty horrible exper
J&L Marketing - Blog - How To Profit From Your Automotive Direct Mai...
What would happen if you were able to have the potential customers who respond to your next automo...
Why Google+ Is the Best Thing That Happened to My Career
Journalist Mike Elgan expanded his following by concentrating social media marketing on Google+. It'll work for big brands, too.
TechCrunch | ‘Menu And Hours,’ For When You’re Too Hungry To Scroll Thro...
I've heard like a billion people complain about this recently so here goes: When you're starving you don't want to read through thousands of