- Rhodes CollegeEnglish/Creative Writing, 1996
- J.J. Pearce High School1992
- Dallas Arts DistrictExecutive Director, 2013 - present
- OncorCommunications Manager, 2008 - 2013
- Belo CorporationGuideLive.com Editor/Producer & Dallas Morning News Community Arts Columnist, 1996 - 1999
- KCRWAssociate Producer & Pledge Drive Manager, 2001 - 2003
- KERAReporter, 2003 - 2007
- Pegasus NewsManaging Editor, 2007 - 2008
Dallas Arts District 2200 Ross Avenue Suite 4600E Dallas, Texas 75201
» Former Monterey County Herald staffer gives $2.2 million for journalis...
“Bullock stands out in [Monterey County Herald] newsroom lore for never once calling in sick in 43 years,” writes Phil Molnar. “But he did l
Old 97′s Rhett Miller: “I don’t have to try and make everybody happy all...
Exclusive: He opens up about his brutal, revealing and brilliant new Old 97's album, fueled by heartache and booze VIDEO
The 10 Best Plays and Musicals of 2014 That Won't Be in NYC
Never mind Broadway, or even off-Broadway — non-NYC theaters have got Sting, Jonathan Lethem, Lawrence Wright and Billie Joe Armstrong
Robert Wilson Discusses North Texas, Silence and Career at Nasher Salon
Robert Wilson is a master of the silence. On Monday night as part of the Nasher Sculpture Center's Salon, he...
From traditional sounds to contemporary vision: The Arts District of Dallas
A well-known TV series, the infamous Cowboys (and their cheerleaders) and plenty of Texas charm: Dallas may be known for all of these things
Standing Against Ignorance: When Justin Lookadoo Came to Richardson High...
Not only does Mr. Lookadoo lack credentials, even the most cursory research uncovers his profoundly disturbing convictions about gender.
A Book You Should Buy: Dallas Noir | FrontBurner | D Magazine
Photo by David Hale Smith, who is a wayward cyclist There are two reasons why you should buy Dallas Noir, a collection of short stories that