Why can't politicians accept that and move on? Trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is madness...
- University of Lund, SwedenCommunication & Languages, 1979 - 1982
- Harvardx Harvard Law SchoolContract Law, 2015 - 2015Certificate from HLS Professor Fried that I have successfully completed and received a passing grade in HLS2x: From Trust to Promise to Contract a course of study offered by HarvardX, an online learning initiative of Harvard University through edX.
Experienced visionary leader with solid background at high levels internationally.
Proven track record of success in implementing highly complex, large-scale projects in different multicultural contexts.
- Exceptionally good at developing new markets, networking, taking on new and varied projects.
- Flexible and adapt to new challenges and cultures swiftly.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills and a first class problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills resulting in long-term relationships.
- First class communicator and creative thinker. Continuously seeking out emerging trends, ideas and concepts to cultivate new strategies and projects.
My international blog Catarina's World is now read in 99 countries. Alexa ranks it among the top 1 % of web sites in the world based on number of visitors.
- Catarina AlexonConsultant, 2013 - presentAre you keen on going global? Can open the doors that will work for your company. What are your challenges? Have you developed a global brand? Or has your branding so far only been done in Sweden? Does what you offer need to be adapted or developed? Does your way of communicating work on the market you are aiming for? Are you using social media in ways that benefit you? What's the best way of entering the market you are aiming for? Together we will agree on the best strategies
- Catarina's WorldInternational Businesswoman & Writer, 2009 - presentGenerate ideas for, write, layout and publish articles addressing global, regional and individual challenges. Particular emphazis on current affairs, economy, politics, international relations and leadership. And not to forget - strategic thinking and life in general. My international blog has, according to Google Analytics: Readers in 99 countries - Top 20: US, Sweden, UK, Greece, Australia, Canada, India, Russia, Denmark, Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Spain, France, Greece, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Croatia, Latvia. • According to to Alexa it: ranks among the top 1 % of web sites/blogs when it comes to number of visitors