The Blender Foundation and online developer community are proud to present Blender 2.76, released Sep X 2015! Main highlights for this release:
- Initial support for Pixar's OpenSubdiv geometry subdivision
- A huge view-port performance boost.
- Big file browser performance boost and arrow keys navigation
- Node auto-offset feature that helps organizing node layouts.
- Absolute grid snapping in the 3D view.
- Sculpting with tiled strokes.
- Text effect strips for the sequencer, supporting subtitle export
- As usual, hundreds of bugs fixed and other improvements!https://www.blender.org/features/2-76/