- TeeTimeWatch.comGolf Marketing Coordinator, 2008 - 2012
- Seton Identification ProductsMarketing Assistant, 2000 - 2004
- Foxwoods Resort CasinoPromotions Associate, 2004 - 2005
- Quinnipiac UniversityAdvanced Graduate Certification in Social Media, 2013 - presentThe advanced graduate certificate in social media is meant for two types of students. The first are professionals who realize that social media skills can successfully add value to their existing job function and growth path. The second are individuals who are tasked by their organizations to leadership roles within a new social media function. Both groups of individuals are looking for an educational experience that is more substantial than a conference in order to get both a foundational underpinning and actionable tools and structures that they can deploy within their workplace.
- Quinnipiac UniversityMarketing, 1995
- Middlesex Community CollegeBroadcast Journalism, 1991
- Old Saybrook Senior High School1986
5 Signs You Should Run From an Interview and Never Look Back
As much as you want that paycheck, pay attention to these major red flags.
[DIY] Beaded collar tips | FashionRolla [Lifestyle Blog by Xenia Kuhn]: ...
How to make beaded collar tips. Step by step DIY tutorial photographed and blogged by Xenia Kuhn for lifestyle blog www.fashionrolla.com
Apple and Pomegranate Quinoa and Kale Salad with Feta in a Curried Maple...
A winter apple and kale salad with quinoa, pomegranate, feta and walnuts in a curried maple dijon vinaigrette.
My Bread Adventure continued: Oatmeal Bread with Molasses
Homemade oatmeal bread with molasses! #bread #homemade via caseygoduti I am a big oatmeal fan. I was just thrilled when I came across this o
Angel Food Cake - Balsamic Strawberries | A Spicy Perspective
This fluffy angel food cake is laced with intense flavor then layered with fresh balsamic strawberries for a light and perky dessert. An Ang