Any Jelly Bean users out there? You can now post to Google+ using your voice!
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Here's a potentially dumb/brilliant question from the "I'm only kidding if you think I am" department.
If you can just say "Google" to initiate a search on Google Now, doesn't that mean the phone's always listening? And if so, is that kinda creepy?Dec 5, 2012
- Good news -- your device isn't always listening. The voice features work only after you tap the microphone.Dec 5, 2012
- I would actually prefer to have the phone allways listening. Especially on the road pushing aka touching some buttons is tedious.Dec 5, 2012
- Google now is great, delivers answers very rapidlyDec 5, 2012
- You can say 'Google' when you're in the Google search app and it will listenDec 5, 2012
- What am awesome feature to add to the list of already awesome features on the g+ mobile app..Dec 5, 2012
- I have a lot of trouble with Now getting "stuck" on Initialization after I activate the voice control... even when I have a perfect signal. Kind of dissapointing when I'm trying to showcase it to iFriends. Anyone else have that problem?!Dec 5, 2012
- let me guess. Galaxy nexus with 4.2?? My google now has gotten so slow on my galaxy nexus since getting jelly beanDec 5, 2012