- Pacific Lutheran Theological SeminaryMasters of Divinity, 2010 - 2014
- Lutheran Church of the CrossPastor, 2015 - presentPastor of this congregation that has a strong justice center and radical welcome to the homeless and indigent population in Berkeley.
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran ChurchParish Adminsitrator, 2014 - present
- Pacific Lutheran Theological SeminaryFull-time student, 2010 - 2014
- Christ Church LutheranVicar, 2012 - 2013
- Wikimedia FoundationVolunteer coordinator, 2007 - 2010
17th Wednesday after Pentecost - Homily on 1 Timothy 1:12-17
Paul claimed to be the worst of the worst. And yet God saved him. This is an unrehearsed homily, so there is no accompanying text! Sermon de
Shameless, Persistent Prayer - Sermon on Luke 11:1-13
How do you pray? Is it how you're supposed to pray? Jesus gave some good advice on how to do it. his sermon is quite a bit different from ho
10th Wednesday after Pentecost - Homily on Genesis 18:20-32
Sodom and Gomorrah. And prayer. Yeah, it's happening. This is an unrehearsed homily, so there is no accompanying text! Sermon delivered at L
5th Wednesday after Pentecost - Homily on Isaiah 65:1-9 & Galatians ...
I'm angry. I'm very angry. So much conspired to make a tragedy take place. This is an unrehearsed homily, so there is no accompanying text!
4th Wednesday after Pentecost - Sermon on 2 Samuel 11:26--12:10, 13-15
The same laws apply to kings and rulers as they do for all people. This is an unrehearsed homily, so there is no accompanying text! Sermon d
Confirmation and the Left Out - Sermon on Luke 7:1-10
Jesus healed the beloved servant of a gentile, breaking the Jewish norms, and inviting all to the table. In our confirmation, we become adul