The book includes some amazing contributors: William Lane Craig, Tim McGrew, and Sean McDowell are perhaps the best known.
The book is endorsed by Gary Habermas, Rick Schenker, Michael Licona, Alex McFarland, Josh McDowell, Greg Koukl, and Paul Copan.
True Reason is about a critical mission: to overturn the atheists' PR campaign to own reason and, at the same time, to graciously and reasonably demonstrate that Christianity is the worldview in which reason makes sense and is highly valued.
The team of authors would love your support and involvement in the mission that drove us to write the book. Here's how you can get involved:
1. Use the True Reason cover photo on G+.
2. Share about the book on Twitter, G+, FB, Pinterest, etc.
3. Buy a copy for yourself and friends.
4. Tell your church, friends, colleagues, etc. about the book (email, in person, etc.).
5. Mention the book on your blog (review copies are available).
6. Pray for God to use this book to change minds, lead people to faith in Jesus, and strengthen the church's investment in thinking well.
In advance, thank you for all you decide to do in support of True Reason.
- Ravi Zacharias International MinistriesU.S Director, 2013 - present
- Reasons for GodAuthor, 2011 - present
- Christian Apologetics AlliancePresident, 2012 - present
- Telos MinistriesCampus Ministry, 2010 - 2013
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship2003 - 2010
I am focused on the following topics:
- the reasons and evidence related to the truth of Christianity (apologetics)
- human flourishing
- what it means to sincerely follow Jesus (discipleship)
- how to serve our neighbors well
- new technology with clear benefits
- strategic thinking
My experience and background includes:
- U.S. Director of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
- President of the Christian Apologetics Alliance
- Co-Editor and Contributing Author to the book True Reason
- Founder and Author at Reasons for God
- Founder and former Director of Telos Ministries, a campus ministry at Harvard and Boston College Law School
- An enduring love for Ultimate Frisbee, chocolate, and Calvin & Hobbes
- M.Div. from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- U.S. Delegate to the Third Lausanne Congress on World Evangelization in Cape Town
- Advisor to the Board of Directors for Creating Jobs, Inc.
I've spoken to diverse groups at Harvard, Boston University, Boston College Law School, Rhodes College, Emory University, and multiple, regional gatherings of college students in New England and the Southeast United States. Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss opportunities.
Want to sample my writing?
Selected articles include:
- The Problem of Blind Faith
- Pastors: Six Easy Ways To Add Apologetics To Your Sermons
- Five Challenges For Your Secular Friends
- A series on Atheism, Agnosticism, and the New Atheists
Why not subscribe to my blog? It's free!
Want to participate in the best conversations on apologetics?
I invite you to join the Christian Apologetics Alliance.
On a personal note:
I'm happily married to the love of my life, Mo, and we greatly enjoy our two kids.
I thank God for all of the opportunities and experiences he has provided for me. My prayer is that any and all influence entrusted to me will be used to serve Him and bless others.
Searching for resources on Google+? I hope you'll connect with me on the following topics: #apologetics, #reason, #theology, #atheism, #Christianity, #God, #Jesus, #Lausanne, #evangelism, #discipleship, the #Bible, #technology, and #ultimatefrisbee.
Announcing True Reason: Confronting the Irrationality of the New Atheism!
Resolving doubts, determining purpose, and serving our neighbors
Dr. Nabeel Qureshi on the Value of Following Jesus
In closing, I wish to appeal to those who are considering following Jesus, especially those who will sacrifice much by doing so. I will hone
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Dr. Nabeel Qureshi - A Book Review
Nabeel is a friend and colleague of mine; my review of his book is therefore ‘biased’ in the sense that I do not have a studied distance by
Cold-Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace - A Book Review
Cold-Case Christianity, by retired cold-case detective J. Warner Wallace, has been strongly endorsed by Rick Warren, Lee Strobel, Craig Haze
William Lane Craig on God, Immortality, and the Meaning of Life
Mankind is thus no more significant than a swarm of mosquitoes or a barnyard of pigs, for their end is all the same. The same blind cosmic p
Is God a Moral Monster? by Dr. Paul Copan - A Book Review
About a year ago while I was at Harvard, talking with one of the students I regularly mentored, it happened that two of his friends walked b