- Portland State UniversityM.A. Conflict Resolution, 2008 - 2011
- Portland State UniversityB.A. Political Science, 2004 - 2008
Carrie Stiles is the founder of Good Karma Media. Good Karma Media offers yogic media & marketing for yoga teachers, teacher trainers, studios, schools and retreats worldwide. Carrie earned her M.A. in Conflict Resolution and is certified in Negotiation and Mediation. She has worked and played in over thirty five countries on five continents. Carrie completed her Tao Tantric Arts Teacher Training with the Universal Healing Tao in Bali, Indonesia and Reiki I & II in Thailand. She is an advanced yoga practitioner who aspires to spread the message of transformation and evolution through Good Karma Media.
- Good Karma MediaYogic Media & Marketing, 2012 - presentYogic media & marketing for yoga teachers, teacher trainers, studios, schools and retreats.
- Mercy Corps Global HeadquartersSocial Media Recruitment, 2012 - 2012
- FoodpdxSupervising Producer, 2012 - 2012
- Real Time FarmsMedia & Communications, 2011 - 2011
- Navdanya / Research Foundation for Science, Technology and EcologyResearcher, 2009 - 2010
- Jubilee OregonMedia & Communications, 2008 - 2009