The team will start out with a 10-15 minute introduction on ourselves and some updates:
1. New Authoring Guidelines
2. New books arriving soon
3. Chegg's new and improved Q&A boards
4. Referral contest
Then we'll open it up:
1. General introductions: What subject(s) do you author in, where are you from, what else do you do?
2. What do friends and family think of your work with Chegg?
3. What is the best way to stay motivated while authoring? Music? Background noise? Setting?
4. What has been your textbook/solution from hell? What did you learn from solving it?
5. What do you hope to do with your Chegg experience in the future? Do you see this as being something you can leverage? If not, how can we help you? Even if you do, how can we connect the dots for you and make you more successful?
Number 5 is the most important to me, so I want to make sure we have plenty of time to discuss it. What you do for students is incredibly important, but if you want to do more (within or outside of Chegg), we want to give you that opportunity!
Read more about Google+ Hangouts here: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1669212?hl=en
Our FIRST LIVE Google Hangout will be at 2pm PDT CA-USA (find your local time here http://ht.ly/jjG3U
) on Friday, June 21!