"The Demographics and Interests feature in Google Analytics can provide powerful insights to help reach your nonprofit’s digital marketing goals. By analyzing the Demographics and Interests data, you can better understand how to increase donations, grow your email list, or find leads. This guide outlines the steps of viewing the data, using the data as a KPI, and applying your analysis to increase conversions."
Tracking what people are searching for on your site is not only interesting, but will help you understand what your audience is really interested in. Learn how to enable site search for your WordPress site in this post on the blog: http://www.lovesdata.com/blog/2015/google-analytics-site-search-for-your-wordpress-site/
Here’s a quick summary of the steps:
1. Log in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Click on the ‘Admin’ tab.
3. Select the view where you want to set up site search.
4. Turn the ‘Site Search’ option on and – for out-of-the-box WordPress sites – enter the single letter ‘s’ as the query parameter.
5. Start tracking what your audience is searching for!
#WordPress #Blogging #GoogleAnalytics
- University Of LagosIgbo Language, 1998 - 2004
My name is Caroline Wabara. I run CarolineWabara.com, a social media branding, digital marketing, and
reputation management agency based in Lagos Nigeria.
I am a social media and digital marketing speaker, author, coach, trainer and consultant.
I help business leaders find their passion and use it to inspire and connect
with target audiences to nurture authentic customer relationships with
relevant communications and innovative, integrated marketing tactics
that fuel business growth and sustainability.
With more than 5 years experience in high tech and marketing I am eager to help your business zoom. I am often called upon by companies large and small to help them with their marketing strategies and tactics and how to best integrate and maximize social media.
I work with all budgets and can customize engagements to meet your requirements and budget. Some of our specialties include web design, content, social media marketing & advertising for beauty & Fashion, Electronics, Oil & gas, small business, entrepreneurs up to big corporations.
We love to help take your idea and help you turn it into something incredible that can change your life forever!
Contact me today, let's talk about your content, social media, mobile, search engine marketing strategy.
Check out my digital marketing bookstore.
- CarolineWabara.comDigital Marketing For Nigerian Business Success Author & Trainer | Online Marketing Specialist | Social Media Speaker, 2010 - presentCaroline Wabara specialises in helping people/companies like you to attract, engage, and convert a steady stream of ideal customers via website, social media, location, email, search engines, videos and mobile devices. She holds a First degree in Igbo Language/Education from the University of Lagos in Nigeria, and prides herself in being a constant learner. Her book, 'Become A Highly Paid Social Media Manager' was and still is a best seller. When not working directly with her clients, Caroline travels round Nigeria speaking on business, entrepreneurship, and technology. On the web, she can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. Whether you are looking for a capable, full service marketing professional to handle all your digital marketing efforts or for piecemeal services, like a social media marketing campaign, or a better converting website – you are staring at the right person. Contact me via my website form or call me at +234.806.4629.668 today! Specialties: - Website / Blog Development - Email Marketing - Social Media Branding & Management - Online Marketing Consulting - Social Media Training - Content Marketing - Pay-Per-Click Advertising & Retargeting (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter)