10 Things About Me
1. I write crisp, approachable copy that explains your product or service in everyday language.
2. I help companies create realistic and creative plans to take advantage of the (constantly-changing) social media landscape to support their business objectives.
3. I'm a skeptic, but also an optimist.
4. I share hype-free insights into and strategies for reaching key influencers - especially influencers of women and moms. Hint: Don't call them mommy bloggers.
5. I'm a terrible liar and what I think almost always shows on my face.
6. I'm a people person, so if you want me to write robotic, corporate-sounding obfuscation for your website, I can't.
7. I have cried actual tears at work, more than once. This may, or may not have been the fault of a funny post I found on Facebook.
8. I have been working in marketing, branding and story-telling for more than 20 years.
9. I only follow professional sports when my home town team is winning. Sorry.
10. I have 3 kids and a 100 lb dog. This comes up frequently.