- Syracuse UniversityJournalism, 1969 - 1971
- Florida State UniversityBS, MS Communication, 1972 - 1977
- Carol CassaraFreelance writer, 2000 - present
- Cogswell CollegePart-time professor, 2012 - 2013
- Univ. of TampaAdjunct professor, 2007 - 2010
- Tucker/Hall, Inc.Senior Vice President, 1996 - 2010
- Silicon Valley high tech companiesDirector, Corp. Communications, 1988 - 1996
Crucial Tips for Submitting Online College Scholarship Apps
Submitting online college scholarship apps is much more involved than simply clicking a button. Learn how to submit correctly with these cru
College Scholarship Search Strategies for the Holidays
Learn how students can use their holiday break wisely with these college scholarship strategies from a mom who helped her son win over $100,
To The Parents of Special Needs Children From a Nurse- You Are My Heroes
An open letter from a pediatric nurse to the parents of special needs children everywhere.
Boomers on Holiday Giving, Remembering a Friend, and More…
Chronicle of the life and times of a sixty-something freelance writer and blogger exploring new territory - the senior years.
Born This Way: A Reality Show Featuring Young Adults With Down Syndrome ...
One of the best things about the growth of cable TV is the breadth of programming and the ability to expose ourselves to things we might not
Can You Hear Me Now? The Art Of Communicating With Your Partner | Better...
According to a short Google search I just conducted, the best historic evidence suggests that marriage as a formal institution has existed f
Why won’t they just wash a dish every now and then?
My kids. Awesome. Really, they are truly awesome. I did a damn good job in the momma department. Serious kudos to me. Yeah, patting my own b