Has anyone seen it? I think I wanna go tonight!
113 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 81 previous comments
- I love the Woz. Not just for his amazing technological achievements but for his amazing heart and generosity. Though I admire all that Steve Jobs accomplished (especially Pixar and the iPad and iPhone stuff), I always wondered why he didn't feel compelled to do more for others as Woz and Bill Gates have done. Philanthropy comes from the heart and soul. It's part of how empathetic you are with mankind. It has nothing to do with fame or fortune.Sep 5, 2014
- You will never know how much your input means to me and to my grandchildren. They are all all Apple acolytes despite Grandpa's PC vs Apple cost analysis. You did a beautiful thing, Woz, and along with your brilliant innovation you are a man of good heart. Refreshing. God bless (whatever your believe).Sep 6, 2014
- When Jobs refused to hand over stock options, Wozniak dug into his own pockets and offered $10 million worth of Apple stock to early garage employees. He says it was "the right thing" to do.
He recounts in a comment on Google+: "And when Jobs (in the [Steve Jobs] movie, but really a board does this) denied stock to the early garage team (some not even shown) I'm surprised that [the producers] chose not to show me giving about $10M of my own stock to them because it was the right thing. And $10M was a lot in that time."Sep 6, 2014
- In this day and age I get so burnt out seeing wealthy people squeezing others out of every last dime. What you did with those options was wonderful and should have been something for people to think about after watching the movie. Kindness is always worth the cost and the inverse of selfishness. Loved your story.Sep 6, 2014
- I'm glad I have past on watching this movie on Netflix.Sep 7, 2014
The Woz rocks!! Thanks for so much. You really made a mark on history. I hope a movie about your life came to life soon.Mar 25, 2016
Add a comment...