Ps. No makeup, running on little sleep a bit tired, but happy
- Florida International UniversityBachelor of Science in Biology, 2005 - present
- Florida International UniversityBachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2001 - 2013
- Miami Coral Park Senior High SchoolHigh School General Education, 1997 - 2001
- Crossy Road
- House Music/EDM (except techno) - Swedish House Mafia, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello, Diplo, Kaskade, Deadmau5, Avicci, Steve Aoki, Dirty South, Duck Sauce. Love to dance! Love dance festivals such as Ultra Music Festival.
- Music in general bc I love to dance: Reggaeton, Reggae, Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, some R&B, alternative, classical. Don't need to be at a club every weekend (I've already done that in my early 20s) but don't mind going out for a good time on special occasions! Music = Life!
- Theme parks! Love roller coasters & water parks!
- I CrossFit at DieselFit
- T-Mobile USARetail Sales Associate, 2002 - present
All Creatures Big and Small - Movies & TV on Google Play
Featuring the voices of Martin Sheen and Amy Grant, comes the untold story of Noah’s Ark. Get ready for an epic adventure with Nestrians Dav
Moto 360 smartwatch priced at $249.99 according to Best Buy listing
Motorola is all set to unveil its Moto 360 watch at a press event in Chicago on September 4th, but it looks like Best Buy has let the cat ou
Ice Bucket Challenge Co-Founder Corey Griffin Drowns in Diving Tragedy
Corey Griffin dived off 'Juice Guys' building in Nantucket and vanished beneath the waves.
Offer for T-Mobile US is French telecom ''troublemaker'' Xavier Niel's b...
Known in France as the "troublemaker" within the telecom scene, Xavier Niel has made his boldest move yet, with an offer by his upstart tele
The hotels you must visit before you die - Superette
A look at some of the world's most breathtaking hotel spots! Bucket list for sure.
New Drug Boasts 90 Percent Survival Rate for One Type of Cancer
A cancer drug called ibrutinib could spell hope for many patients suffering from chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), according to a groundbr