See you in a few weeks!
#diablo3 , #d3
#diablo3 , #d3
42 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 49 previous comments
- OK. Let me give everyone a word of caution. Hell sucks. It just sucks so bad (at least yesterday it did). I can't imagine Inferno now.
Why? The bosses come with a posse of annoying (terribly hard) blues. The bosses came as electrified and something else that denotes hard (forgot the exact word). They also enrage!!!
I don't mind that hell level is challenging. I love that it is. The problem is dying cost a lot of gold for repair and you'd need a lot of 500+ gold potions. I'm lvl 52 (stop judging me.. I enjoy the game!!!). 45 min fights with Hell Act 2 bosses drops 2 lvl 40 blues for 300 gold!? *&^(*58%$^%$! Yup. That's all they drop.
I miss the old Diablo where drops were worth a ton of gold.May 18, 2012
- May 18, 2012
- I just reported courtney hayes for being a dumb hater lol. also, "google" is not "the internet". also the irony of ranting about being on "google" while on "google". I sometimes wish there was a way to punch dumb people through the screen.Oh, poof it already got deletedMay 18, 2012
- In any event, I agree that a 45 minute Hell boss fight (which is already an egregious soaking up of free time) should result in MAD loot. Then again I have not played any Diablo game beyond Nightmare. Maybe report it, Blizz is responsive to stuff like that, or at least they were in WoW.May 18, 2012
- The 45 mins include learning the fight plus trial and error with decent players at lvl 50+. After better gear, the encounter will be shorter.
I'll be happy if every now and then the boss drops a legendary bag with a LOT of gold. Why didn't they think of a legendary bag with a lot of gold?
One nifty feature: gold and crafting skills are account based. Reroll characters start with your current gold and crafting skills.
Peter, Monks are beefy in the higher modes. Damage is also good. I wish I rolled a monk instead of my Demon Hunter. I feel like paper. I just kite like a mofo if I'm not lagging.May 18, 2012
- #D3 players, Y U NO SPECIFY BUYOUT PRICE? So dumb on so many levelsMay 23, 2012