- Temple Street ProductionsDirector, Strategic Partnerships, 2013 - presenthttp://templestreetproductions.com
- Boat Rocker StudiosDirector, Strategic Partnerships, 2013 - presenthttp://boatrockerstudios.com
- Just For Laughs GagsDigital Director, 2012 - 2013Digital director in charge of Just for Laughs YouTube channels. http://hahaha.com
- Touché! PHDOnline Media Strategist, 2009 - 2012Web media strategist, search engine strategist http://touchephd.com
- Cossette CommunicationsDigital Media Planner, 2000 - 2009Media planner, buyer.
- Doner CanadaMedia Estimator, 1998 - 2000Media estimator
- LimitedHype.comContributor, 2007 - 2009Blogger
Today’s Digital Video Revolution & The Future of Brands - Brian Solis
Tweet. July 13, 2015; 3 Comments · teens-cellphones. Guest post by Brendan Gahan (@BrendanGahan), a YouTube marketing expert helping Fortune
The 3 Things Brands Must Do to Grow an Audience on YouTube
At VidCon 2015, a YouTube expert in creator growth shared the three most powerful tips for improving views and developing an audience on the
AdWords Agency Blog: Top 100 Brands Report: Insight into Brand Content o...
YouTube recently celebrated its 10th birthday, and with this milestone in mind we reflected on how YouTube has become a daily part of the li
Jagermeister sponsors a pool party, turns the... - Collection of epic ma...
The idea was pretty cool on paper if you ignore laws of physics and chemistry. Marketer No.1: “Oh, and you know what would be really cool? I
IDW TO RELEASE ORPHAN BLACK TABLETOP GAMES CARD... | Temple Street Produ...
On the heels of the first issue of the Orphan Black comic being announced as February’s top-selling comic, we’re happy to announce that IDW
Apple's new MacBook is infinitely more interesting than the Apple Watch
Apple hasn’t sold a MacBook in almost four years. It’s sold MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros, sure, but not any “MacBooks.” The moniker appeare
What went wrong with Google+ and how Google can fix it
If it combines social and search, or buys an aggregator like Flipboard, it might succeed at social