- Temple Street ProductionsDirector, Strategic Partnerships, 2013 - presenthttp://templestreetproductions.com
- Boat Rocker StudiosDirector, Strategic Partnerships, 2013 - presenthttp://boatrockerstudios.com
- Just For Laughs GagsDigital Director, 2012 - 2013Digital director in charge of Just for Laughs YouTube channels. http://hahaha.com
- Touché! PHDOnline Media Strategist, 2009 - 2012Web media strategist, search engine strategist http://touchephd.com
- Cossette CommunicationsDigital Media Planner, 2000 - 2009Media planner, buyer.
- Doner CanadaMedia Estimator, 1998 - 2000Media estimator
- LimitedHype.comContributor, 2007 - 2009Blogger
Jagermeister sponsors a pool party, turns the... - Collection of epic ma...
The idea was pretty cool on paper if you ignore laws of physics and chemistry. Marketer No.1: “Oh, and you know what would be really cool? I
IDW TO RELEASE ORPHAN BLACK TABLETOP GAMES CARD... | Temple Street Produ...
On the heels of the first issue of the Orphan Black comic being announced as February’s top-selling comic, we’re happy to announce that IDW
Apple's new MacBook is infinitely more interesting than the Apple Watch
Apple hasn’t sold a MacBook in almost four years. It’s sold MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros, sure, but not any “MacBooks.” The moniker appeare
What went wrong with Google+ and how Google can fix it
If it combines social and search, or buys an aggregator like Flipboard, it might succeed at social
A free and open world depends on a free and open web. | Google
A free and open world depends on a free and open Internet. Governments alone, working behind closed doors, should not direct its future. The
Creating Video Content for How it’s Consumed by NYC2
Watch NYC2's Creating Video Content for How it’s Consumed on Livestream.com.
7 Cities That Are Starting To Go Car-Free | Co.Exist | ideas + impact
Urban planners are finally recognizing that streets should be designed for people, not careening hunks of deadly metal.
‘Orphan Black’ Season Premiere to Air Across All AMC Networks Channels |...
AMC Networks is giving the roadblock treatment across its five networks to the April 18 season premiere of BBC America's "Orphan Black." The
The $1 billion company that prefers 40 year old coders who only work 45 ...
Here's one thing you don't hear everyday in the Valley: "We probably have more engineers over 40 than any other company, and of all the $1 b