1. It’s unique 24-hour content lifespan creates a sense of urgency, engagement and consumption which no other social network provides
2. Hundreds of brands such as: Coca-Cola, Taco Bell, Forbes, and MGM Resorts are all in
3. 77% of Snapchat users in the U.S. are 18 – 55+ years old – contrary to popular believe Snapchat isn’t a social network for teens
4. 200 million active monthly users & 8 billion daily video views
5. Engagement + attention + relationships = conversions
Personally, in the last 18 months of using Snapchat I have seen my social presence reach new heights. I’ve been offered paid speaking opportunities, jobs and most importantly grown relationships with key individuals in my industry via Snapchat.
Snapchat isn’t a fluke, it’s not MySpace, in fact it’s in a league of its own.
I believe in this platform just like I believed in LinkedIn in 2008, Twitter in 2009, and Facebook in 2010.
If you are using social media in your business and NOT on Snapchat, here’s the #1 reason why you need to pay attention…
More than 60% of smartphone users in the U.S. age 13 to 34 are on Snapchat, this demographic is expected to outspend Baby Boomers by 2017 – that’s less than 9 months from now.
If you missed out on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, DON’T miss out on Snapchat – you will regret it if you do.
My goal is not to help you monetize Snapchat but rather help you understand how it works, it’s set of tools & features, and teach you everything that I’ve learned over 3+ years of being on the platform.
Learn more at: http://bit.ly/SnapchatCourse
P.S. ~ I’ll be speaking about Snapchat for Business at this years Social Media Marketing World, I hope you can join me in San Diego!
Are you on Snapchat? Join a growing community of Snapchat followers at http://www.Snapchat.Directory