Robot Software Engineer, 2013 - present
Develop software for social humanoid robots.
Main geek, 2007 - present
I document my electronic, mechanical, robotic, and DIY projects and hacks. I love to share my ideas and techniques with other geeks around the globe.
I also develop custom prototypes on demand mainly based on Arduino, and Open Source Hardware and software.
Cloud Robotics Hackathon
Co-Founder and Co-Organizer, 2012 - present
Cofounded a yearly international cloud-robotics competition aiming to promote the creation of robotic applications.
Coordinated all the aspects of the event, including logistics, technical expertise, and web presence.
Gathered more than 200 people in seven cities around the world who were thrilled to hack robots during an entire weekend.
Developer (not employee), 2011 - 2014
Develop applications and autonomous behaviours for the Nao humanoid robotic platform.
This program is only available to selected partners of Aldebaran Robotics with the goal of make Nao a fully autonomous personal robot.
Project Engineer & Robotics Specialist, 2010 - 2013
- Design of robotics projects.
- Provide technical consultation regarding the usage of electronic, electrical, and mechanical components.
- Designed a web-based remote monitoring and control system for robotic equipment (Cloud Robotics)
- Searched and select new products and suppliers for distribution.
- Blog about the general field of robotics and produce video tutorials.
CanSat International Inc
Digital Design Engineer, 2009 - 2009
- Designed and implemented a digital signal processing systems and modems using FPGA technology.
- Ensured that the implemented systems performs within specifications.
Project Engineer, 2009 - 2009
- Participated in the electrical and mechanical design of an end-user paint application system.
- Assisted in the mechanical design of a paint blending device.
- Assisted in the colour blending software design.
Field Professional, 2008 - 2008
Verified and adjusted aerial pictures for correctness and suitability for the client's needs.
Planned and conducted aerial photographic and LiDAR topographical surveys.
Operated the Vexcel camera, the Optec LiDAR, and high precision GPS units at various
Quebec locations and at Lagos, Nigeria.
Acted as the team leader in a one-month-long Nigerian mission.