It's a ball, with many cameras inside of it pointing in all directions. You throw it up in the air and it makes a dynamic panoramic scrollable picture of the whole scene.
I want one very badly. I just don't know if this is a dream or real. Anyone know?
Movie of it here: http://t.co/CF71Q5If
Web 1994 was the “get me a domain and a page” era.
Web 2000 was the “make my page(s) interactive and put people on it” era.
Web 2010 is the “get rid of pages and glue APIs and people together” era.
Have any of you tried Siri yet in private beta or anything? I'd love to hear how good it is.
- AM4AExecutive Director, 2013 - presentAM4A is Austin TX Makers 4 Africa. As executive director and founder of Non-Profit organization created to organize the technical makers in Austin and Texas to provide remote Tech Support for Juba University in South Sudan and other Maker/Hacker Spaces in Africa.
- AT&T Wireless2011 - 2012ITAC engineer for Network Operations Center, AT&T Wifi Systems (aka Wayport)
- Social Moblity Inc., WebEdge, Inc. and LaunchPadCoworking.comComputer stuff... Apple Evangelism, Web and iPHone Development, and Businesssssss, 2007 - 2013Evangelist or Developer relations for iPhone App For finding lost and missing children.
- WebEdge, Inc., Social Mobility, Inc., LaunchPad Coworking LLC, Friedrich Software Resources (Google), Heath Zenith Computers (Bull Group NH and Zenith Data Systems), Apple Computer, Inc., DoDots.com, 4D Software (ASUS), Starnine (Quarterdeck), Oklahoma City Housing Authority, Baylor University, Texas A&M, American Airlines, Superconducting Super Collider Laboratory, Idea Labs (JPL), Publishing on Demand, Personal Computer Support Group (PCSG), Compro Computers, MacShack Inc., Advanced Telecomputing Corp (ATC), HyperHelp, Mr MacHead, Big Hit Internet Productions, Tomium software, Intertainer, Inc., PageOne Venture Capital,1994 - 2013Owner - Macintosh Web Development and Conferences
- Apple Inc.Evangelist for Web Products and Rhapsody, 1992 - 19983.5 years in Austin Supporting A/UX, Apples first Unix. 2 years in Cupertino as Consulting Engineer for Online Communications Group managing Apples first web masters, 3 years in Evangelism or Developer relations. Also worked as product manager for Personal web server in MacOS8 and Liason to NeXT for WebObjects.
- HeathkitSystems Engineer, 1988 - 1992Helped to build the Systems Operation Control Center at American Airlines and the Super Conducting Super Collider in Dallas/Ft Worth.
- Baylor UniversityMBA, 1982 - 1983
- Baylor University (BBA), Midwest City High School, Central State University of Oklahoma (MBA), Oklahoma State Technical University (CS), Rose State College, NorthWestern University, University of Pennsylvania, MIT, University of Texas, Network General Sniffer University1978 - 1982
Gentlemen, Stop Your Engines: Greening Car Gizmos - Environment - GOOD
Solar power could make cars more energy-efficient not by powering the engine, but all those other doohickeys cars have.
MacMost Now 630: Creating Alarms, Reminders and Timers with Siri
MacMost Now 630: Creating Alarms, Reminders and Timers with Siri. On the iPhone 4S you can use Siri for a variety of time-based functions. Y
Nest thermostat teardown reveals ARM Cortex A8 CPU, ZigBee support
After Tony Fadell first wowed us with the Nest, our own Chris Ziegler took a stab at installing one on his own. And now, the programmable th
Comedian Christian Finnegan on why watching no news is better than watch...
Comedian Christian Finnegan provides “Countdown” guest host David Shuster with perspective on why a new Fairleigh Dickinson University poll
Three Out of Four Mobile Developers Writing for iOS First
Android is making some big news at the end of the year. The platform is seeing a billion app downloads a month, it controls nearly 50% of th
ROBERT GRIFFIN III: Meet The Guy Who Came Out Of Nowhere To Win The Heis...
The Heisman is only the beginning.
2002 to 2012: Ten ways F1 has improved in ten years - F1 Fanatic
Bin those rose-tinted glasses: Ten years ago we had a one-sided championship, dreary races and a shrinking grid. Here's how F1 has improved.
I Will Be Presenting at Austin Code Camp 2011 | Chris Edwards - Agile Co...
Introduction to MongoDB. MongoDB is one of the new breed of “NoSQL” databases available as alternatives to relational databases. It is a doc
Neal Stephenson on Important Work | John Battelle's Search Blog
Neal Stephenson on Important Work. By jbat - December 12, 2011. Tweet. (image) An interesting interview in the NYT I missed from last week,
Lunch discounts. The easy way. - Welcome to Lunch Flock
JOIN A FLOCK BEFORE THE CLOCK EXPIRES. 00:00:00. About Contacts FAQ Blog Terms Merchants. © 2011 LunchFlock. All rights reserved.
Four short links: 13 December 2011 - O'Reilly Radar
Newton's Notebooks Digitised -- wonderful for historians, professional and amateur. I love (a) his handwriting; (b) the pages full of long