★★★The 25 Hottest Skills of 2014 on LinkedIn★★★ What do you think?
Today, I will like/comment to five (5) of my connections posts
Today, I will share a few posts that I particular like and find of great value
Today, I will look at ‘who you may know’ (LinkedIn suggestions) and request connections
Today, I will enter a couple of my groups and add my insight to a question or article
Today, I will go to my connections tab and wish someone a happy birthday or a congrats on a new position
Today, I will update my status with another’s great content found on LinkedIn or another platform
Today, I will respond to a couple messages (that are not deemed spam) with a thank you or no thank you
Today, I will share a helpful article with your favorite group in LinkedIn
Today, I will purposely seek to give honest, constructive feedback to an opinion I may not necessarily agree with
Today, I will use the endorsements feature to increase my visibility by endorsing others
Today, I will give a recommendation to another I have worked with or who has positively influenced me professionally
Today, I will write an article that does not promote myself – but offers insight as to who I am as a person personally and professionally. Be human!
Connect with me on #LinkedIn and let's rock the year together!
- Socially Your Virtual Assistant, CarlaProven Business Virtual Assistant | Online Events Promotions | LinkedIn™ Profile Writer | Social Media Consultant, 2012 - presentSocial Media relationship building to bring customers to your business, product or service takes a great deal of time and detailed strategic work. Do you really have that kind of time? I understand you need to be meeting with clients, managing your staff and/or managing your own work. Tending to the administrative tasks that is involved with managing your online social networks can be daunting - but an important one for your business exposure. Note: Consulting is by rate agreed upon. First 15 minutes always free. ★I'm thrilled to work with small business, entrepreneurs, individuals, associations, non-profits etc. to build up your company in a positive light. I want to understand your vision for your business and work toward that goal. Learning about your company is paramount and only then can I proceed with a project that reflects your vision and goals. ►Why choose a virtual assistant who only see's your project as just another task for the day? I embrace your needs at first contact and see it through until the end. ►It is my business to make your business shine. Either a small task or large you are my VIP and you should accept no less. ►I'm excited to learn about your business and how I can help you with your to-do list. ►My background in the administrative arena coupled with my education and experience in communications allows me to offer you solutions not services in a variety of ways. ♦One Time Project ♦Daily ♦Weekly ♦Monthly
- LinkedIn Profile Writing ServicesLinkedIn Profile Writer | Professional Resume Writer, 2013 - 2015★ Generate leads and job recruiter calls with an optimized LinkedIn profile ★ Leading writers of profiles for LinkedIn professional networking services ♦ LinkedIn Profile Writing ► linkedinprofileservice.co/linkedin-profile-writer ♦ LinkedIn Profile Examples ► linkedinprofileservice.co/best-linkedin-profile-examples ♦ Resume Writing ► http://linkedinprofileservice.co/resume-writing-services-dc/ ♦ LinkedIn Company Page Writing ► linkedinprofileservice.co/create-linkedin-company-page ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org ☎ 703-679-7719
Hi, my name is Carla and welcome! Thanks for taking the time to preview my profile - appreciate it. I have a firm belief that being proactive and "knowing where to find the answers" is the key to anyone's success. I thoroughly enjoy research and taking on challenges that require me to work tirelessly to find those answers. No hand holding needed- I have great initiative.
SAVES you money, SAVES you time, SAVES you payroll and insurance costs, SAVES you buying equipment and space. It's a win-win...$$ saved.
✔LinkedIn Targeting | Consultation
✔Facebook / Pinterest Business Page Starter
✔Twitter Starter or clean-up of existing account
✔Social Media Content Re-Purposing
✔Google+ Profile and Business Page
✔About Me at Aboutme.com Page Set –Up
✔Hootsuite Set-Up- Basic | Advanced | Bulk Set-Up
✔Contacts Export | Import
✔E-marketing set up in MailChimp
►Social Media Management
✔Monitoring, Posting, Engagement
►Online Press Release Writing, Accounts Set-up, Distribution, Monitoring
►Online Event Marketing (Targeted)
►Online Presence Audit
★★★ Do it yourself ★★★
I consult with you via phone, Skype or Q & A email OR submit your set of questions and I will provide the answers in a easily understood format.
►Social Media Consulting
►Online Promotions Consulting
►Idea Generation Consulting
►Goal Setting Consulting
►Event Marketing Consulting
►Online Marketing Consulting
►Organizing Ideas Consulting
►How To Perform Administrative Task Consulting
- Frostburg State UniversityCommunications
- Twitter (current)
- One Page Website (current)
- carladeter.wordpress.com/ (current)
- yahoo.com (current)
- gmail.com (current)
- sociallyyourvirtualassistant.com (current)
- SlideShare (current)
- Website (current)
- Twitter (current)
- YouTube (current)
- PInterest (current)
- One Page Website (current)
- Newsle (current)
- Guest Blog Author (current)
- Solutions not Services (current)
- Huggable People (current)
- Scoop It! (current)
- LinkedIn (current)
- Stumble Upon (current)
- Explore B2B (current)
- Blogspot (current)
- Tumblr Blog (current)
- Facebook Fan Page (current)
- Klout (current)
52 ways to promote your event online [slides], by @attendly
Whether you're organizing a 10-person meetup or a 3-day conference for thousands, the internet offers enormous opportunities for promoting y
A terrible mistake managers are making with LinkedIn.
Did you know some managers have banned LinkedIn in the work place?
A collection of hand selected articles by Carla Deter from LinkedIn Powe...
Now in Beta! Paper.li multi-share - share your favorite articles, photos and videos from one paper in 1 go.
Google Removes Authorship Photos and Google+ Circle Counts From Search R...
Google's getting rid of author profile pictures and Google+ circle counts in search results. Here's what you need to know.
Stand Out with the New LinkedIn Premium Experience
Whether you’re a new graduate or a seasoned professional, how you are viewed professionally matters. LinkedIn has always been a place where
Digital Dining: 10 Social Media Platforms Restaurants Are Using To Drive...
Why Your Restaurant Business Should Be Using Social MediaScenerio #1 You own a newly formed restaurant in a prime location within your city.
DC Entrepreneurs Have a Positive Outlook on the Economy & Here's...
Entrepreneurs and startups are the best job creators, no question. While existing, larger firms are staying...
New Incubator Aimed At Social Entrepreneurs Launches In Washington D.C.
The S&R Foundation is launching a new Washington, D.C- based incubator program aimed at social entrepreneurs called Halcyon Incubator. Succe
Huggable People #13: Ann Miller – Abundantly Giving To Others – Near and...
Ann Miller (also know as The Road Warrior Princess) has been nominated as our next 'huggable by Linda Crim (also known as Miss Dazey) across
Huggable People 10: Geoff Livingston Raising Awareness for World Food Da...
Geoff Livingston is our latest Huggable Person. From his bio: “He is an author, public speaker and marketing strategist who has dedicated hi
Huggable People #12: “Snow Angel of Atlanta” – Marietta, Georgia women c...
People offering help – People asking for help! Fondly referred to as the “Snow Angel of Atlanta.” Michelle Sollicito of Marietta, Georgia cr
How Attorneys Can Use Social Media | SEO For Lawyers
Luke provides tips for attorneys wishing to build their social media presence as well as common mistakes made by lawyers who use social medi
3 Ways to Use Google+ to Increase Search Rankings |
Optimize your Google+ page, profile and content to maximize your exposure, increase search rankings and get a boost in traffic.
3 reasons you probably suck at Google Plus - The 7 Pillars Book
3 reasons your Google plus sucks
Facebook, Instagram Join NBC Olympics Team - AllFacebook
Facebook and Instagram demonstrated their Olympic spirit by reaching a deal with NBC Sports Group’s NBC Olympics to bring social elements to