The beauty of Digital Marketing, SEO Copywriting and creating content for websites, means that we can serve you wherever you are in the world. We can communicate through video conferencing, email, telephone, social media and through any way you prefer (although be advised we do have a pigeon shortage at present). We are based in Redcar (near Middlesbrough) in North Yorkshire, England, and yet can easily work with businesses in Africa, America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We don't mind sitting up all night!
Torus Copywriting creates quality content writing. But that's not all. We assist you with SEO ranking, social networking, blogging, online marketing, web development, design and branding....tomato, potato, potato, tomato.
Ok. Why do we do what we do? We...
• Create great content - to promote your message to your customers. This includes titles, directories, quotes, case studies to meet your requirements.
• Create or re-brand 'online businesses' - to maximize sales potential and traffic for that business.
• Analyse and fine tune Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - to increase search ranking position, promoting traffic to your business website through relevant back-links, hyperlinks, descriptions, content, images, media and keywords - All pertinent to your business and the interests your customers have.
• Use blogging and social networking - to generate traffic to your business website - locally, nationally and internationally.
• Maintain and update content as is specified by you, the business owners - to suit your PR and latest news information.
• Acquire domain names and personalised e-mail address - to protect and add relevance to your business identity.
• Produce web development and designs - to ensure your business has a relevant and desirable online presence.
• Provide analytical data and feedback regarding traffic responses - to show you in-depth and focussed information regarding your online traffic, helping you to maximise your strategy towards your target audience and potential customers.
• Offer on hand advice and assistance through one-to-one support, telephone, e-mail and social media - so that you have full administrative management rights and are supported long after the initial launch of your online business.