- Best Selling Author, 2013 - presentChosen as one of the world's leading experts in retirement income planning and economics Carl Barnowski will be featured in a book with Steve Forbes entitled "SuccessOnomics" published in the spring 2014. Carl is Founder of Barnowski Financial Group, LLC network as well as the Premier Annuity Source Charitable Foundation.
- VuMail Productions, Inc.President, 2013 - presentVuMail Productions provides customized video email capability to leading sales professionals looking to differentiate themselves from their competitors. This completely turnkey system allows a sales professional to send a custom video email message from the comfort of their office or from a hand held mobile app when they are on the run in a matter of minutes. Contacting one person at a time, or hundreds in mass, this impressive technology also integrates a custom built template with corporate logo and motif with integrated social networking, custom linking buttons and direct response capability for the receiver to respond instantly.
- P.A.S. Charitable FoundationFounder, 2011 - presentThe primary goal of Premier Annuity Source, LLC is to positively impact the insurance industry by creating Annuity Safe Zones. Safe, transparent and interactive environment for principal protected annuity contract holders to bond, interact and finally enjoy the security that these products offer. Our nationwide network of licensee locations allows our annuity clients the pleasure of knowing with confidence that they own the right product, with the right company, offered by an expert with great credentials and supported by exceptional service. In keeping with the Barnowski Financial Groups vision of innovation beyond the familiar, P.A.S. Foundation, Inc. was formed to impact the communities in which we have offices as well as other worthy causes worldwide. A percentage of revenue derived from license fees, royalties, commission over-rides as well as bonuses paid from our nationwide network of offices is paid to the P.A.S. Foundation, Inc. monthly which is run by directors and advisors who supply their time and efforts for no pay ensuring that all of the funds raised are directed to worthy causes nationwide and around the globe.
- Barnowski Financial GroupPresident/CEO, 2010 - presentAFEA is a National Non-profit organization comprised of a very diverse and growing membership of licensed professionals. Our members work as attorneys, financial advisors, realtors, mortgage specialist, insurance and investment specialist, CPA's, Health & Wellness Specialist, and a variety of other professions. Our members all share the same goal, which is to help people understand their finances. Each member must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in their profession and must successfully complete a series of training sessions prior to becoming a certified instructor and Personal Financial Coach. AFEA financial education workshops are as entertaining as they are enlightening. The material covered in each workshop is up to date and relevant to the situations people are facing today. The benefits are shared not only by those who attend but by the companies and organizations that host the workshop as well. Attendees of AFEA workshops leave with a clearer understanding of their finances and have action steps and tools to make smart decisions going forward. Host companies and organizations increase morale and loyalty by providing this service completely free of charge to their employees and members.
Carl Barnowski, Best-Selling Author, Retirement Income Planning Expert, Professional Motivational Speaker and Entrepreneur is the CEO/Founder of Barnowski Financial Group, Inc. and is listed as one of America's Premier Experts on Retirement Income Planning.
Carl is an entrepreneur with a clear vision of what retirement should look like for the mass populations of Baby Boomers who are heading into retirement and for professionals by providing them assistance in making this transition.
Carl is a nationally known motivational coach speaking to financial services professionals, high profile figures and corporations. Carl is a dynamic and highly sought after speaker and writer who captivates audiences with his down-to-earth, entertaining speaking style.
He has been seen or featured on CNBC, ABC, CBS, Fox News, Forbes, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, and contributed to various radio shows around the country offering commentary and insights on financial services, retirement income planning, entrepreneurship, leadership, human development, and spiritual growth.
Carl spent several years serving in the U.S. military after which he earned two degrees from Purdue University, one in Finance and another in Marketing with minors in English, Economics and Institutional Management.
In 1992 Carl turned his expertise to starting his own private investment advisory practice in Indianapolis building a clientele base through public speaking engagements and forming strategic relationships with top local CPA firms.
The Barnowski Financial Group currently has two locations, in West Palm Beach Florida and Indianapolis Indiana, with plans to further expand the Barnowski Financial Group brand nationally.
When Carl is not watching his kids participate in competitive sports, he is also a PADI licensed Rescue Diver, Master Scuba Diver and Divemaster.
- Barnowski Financial Group. (current)