- Anderson UniversityMBA, 2003
- Northwood UniversityBBA Marketing, 2000
- Notre Dame UniversityMarketing, 2003
- Southwest Baptist UniversityMarketing, 1988 - 1991
Chief Marketing Executive
Marketing that achieves dramatic results.
High caliber marketing executive with over 18 years professional marketing experience in a variety of industries. Success has been centered on core marketing philosophies tied to clear strategic communication, new technologies, in-depth market analysis, innovative marketing strategies and strong management skills.
"As we go forward, I hope we're going to continue to use technology to make really big differences in how people live and work."
I believe that marketers MUST embrace technology to effectively compliment any marketing strategy. By doing this, you are cost-effectively bringing your efforts full circle and completing a continuum that will be sure to drive revenue for any organization.
I have built, rebuilt, and grown the strategic and marketing efforts for companies of all sizes. The key in any marketing driven organization is to measure and account for results!
Media/New Technologies, Community Mgmt, Tech Marketing, Branding, Strategy, Business Development, Event & Project Mgmt, Market Research, Strategic Planning, Sales Mgmt, Lead Generation, Measured Marketing, Vendor Management, Financial Services Marketing, SalesForce.com (Certified Administrator), Search Engine Optimization, Design, Writing, Blogging, Speaker/Author for Marketing, Technology, Banking, Lending, Insurance, and Financial Services, Continuing Education Development/Facilitation
- Full Circle MarketingOwner/Founder, 2000 - present
- FNEXChief Marketing Officer, Marketing & Business Development, 2014 - present
- Oak Street FundingChief Marketing Officer, 2011 - 2014
- DelivraMarketing Management, 2009 - 2011
- OneAmericaMarketing Management, 1999 - 2007
- Hufford FinancialMarketing Management, 2007 - 2008
- VontooMarketing Management, 2008 - 2009