Plus is my off-duty stream, where I enjoy a strict diet of brain candy, food porn, and the occasional entertaining rant. For the nonsense I contribute here, neither my work associates nor my blood relatives should be held responsible.
A few notes to potential followers and random commenters. If you're neither a presumptuous, sanctimonious asshat nor an easily triggered hothouse flower, feel free to skip this part. :-D
1. My interests are varied and I post a lot. You may wish to put me in a "noisemakers" circle or else de-select whichever of my Collections don't interest you. I won't be restricting my posting frequency for your sake, sowry, but I will LOL heartily if you ask.
2. I share a lot of political stuff from a range of sources because I find exploring different viewpoints entertaining and/or informative. If you can only handle seeing stuff from a preapproved list of sources, do yourself a favor and don't bother circling me.
3. Complaining about my posts on the grounds that the source is not on your approved list (too frivolous, too Socialist, too liberal, too conservative, too libertarian, too crackpot, whatever) will get you blocked immediately, without discussion. Save yourself some time and just unfollow me. Buh-bye!
4. Trolls occasionally find one of my posts and go to town. I may (and generally do) permit this for information or entertainment purposes. If this bothers you, you may mute the post or unfollow me. Attempting to instruct me on how to manage my own stream will probably get you blocked before I bother to block the other troll types.
5. Plus-mentioning me on one of my own posts to attempt to "call me out" based on assumptions you've made about a stranger on the Internet will get you laughed at, and then blocked.
6. If you attempt to admonish me because you think the mere fact that a post exists in my stream is equivalent to "promoting" a particular political position that you find threatening, you're wasting your time. The peeps in my circles read well above the third grade level and don't need your protection.
7. None of these guidelines apply to the handful of peeps in my Circles, most of whom have a taste for the absurd, and all of whom are cool about civilly discussing points of view that differ from their own, and therefore have no need for such rules.
8. Tl;dr: My stream exists for my amusement, not yours. Enjoy your own stream, love & kisses, etc.